ACC tournament game #2 - NC State

joshdacane

Freshman
Rematch on ESPN at 7 (or over the air on your local ACC Network station). We split with NC State, losing to them by 1 in Coral Gables and winning by 15 in Raleigh.

Advertisement
Think one potential key to the game could be Lecomte. NC State has started Tyler Lewis against us both times (and in their last nine games) and he is the same size, and a poor defender - and Manu has scored double digits in each game. Manu controlled the game well as a PG yesterday (3 assists to no turnovers) but we're going to need him to shoot better tonight for us to have a chance.

Rubber match. They got rid of pesky VT so should be feeling good. Gotta keep going!

Down 26-22 at the half. We have 9 turnovers to their 1, but are shooting a little better (42 to 32 percent), which is why it is close. Ugly game, and I'm worried what happens if TJ Warren breaks out this half.

Advertisement
Never saw as many unforced tunrovers in my life. And, anytime NCSU wants the ball, they just grab it out of our player's hands.

Terrible performance, the game is over.

Never saw as many unforced tunrovers in my life. And, anytime NCSU wants the ball, they just grab it out of our player's hands.

Terrible performance, the game is over.

lulz. Fans like you....

Advertisement
Adams 2-7 from the line, Team - 15 turnovers.

Coach L extracted every ounce of talent form these guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not defending anyone. I just think it's dumb to bash individuals on this team. The team just wasn't that good. I never said Adams was good, or anything close to it. Lol. But no single player allowed that 9-0 run at the end. Just bad basketball.

Advertisement
Back