ACC Title Game

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
Back in NC this year.

Didn't I say the ACC would crack because they're not giving up UNC and over their fake outrage over the bathroom laws? I said it before.. these big organization/company don't really care until it get in the way of their money. UNC = one of the ACC biggest money makers.

[TWEET]854710976716824580[/TWEET]

To be honest.. conference wise the game is better in NC.. most of the ACC is closer to NC.. It not a good look for the conference when the conference title game stadium is 75% full with 2 of their best fan bases in terms of traveling (Clem-VT) are playing. For us Canes fan.. it wouldn't matter if the ACCCG game was in Utah.. we will be well represented if we get there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There will picketing, boycotting, and poor attendance. The ACC just made this worse on themselves by going right back to NC. They should've kept it in Florida. Warm climate, theme parks, much better venue.

Advertisement
bc now the one transexual that's not going to go to the game anyway can choose what bathroom it wants to **** out of

much ado about nothing....the ACC head ppl in charge, looking like a joke.

I know their motives are to appease tobacco road instead of sending a message to the PC crowd but.. I can't wait to watch how many feathers this ruffles for the snowflakes. Carry on.

I don't care where it is, I'll be there with my Canes gear on watching Miami scuffle with Clemson.

Advertisement
bc now the one transexual that's not going to go to the game anyway can choose what bathroom it wants to **** out of

much ado about nothing....the ACC head ppl in charge, looking like a joke.

One? Not if FSU makes it back to the game.

I know their motives are to appease tobacco road instead of sending a message to the PC crowd but.. I can't wait to watch how many feathers this ruffles for the snowflakes. Carry on.

Snowflakes? The snowflakes are the hick trash in the NC legislature who created this bathroom bill in the first place because they and their backward *** constituents had a hissyfit when Charlotte passed a non-discrimination ordinance.

Nice, now hopefully when Miami is in the game I can make the short drive from ATL to attend.

Advertisement
good, hope they get used to seeing hurricane football up there in that **** hole

Advertisement
Back