ACC tells the Chicken Littles to Fvck Off

Advertisement
What is this feeling I feel, deep inside...

Is this, no, NO —

IS THIS WHAT CONFERENCE PRIDE FEELS LIKE

scared bruce lee GIF
Hilarious

Advertisement
Might be the most important week in the history of college football. I hope Satterfield is speaking with the backing of the conference
I think it was clarified w until we’re told otherwise. Basically, they’ll keep practicing until acc says no (fwiw Ohio state practiced this am)

Advertisement
I'd personally rather play in the spring than in the fall so we ain't got no lawrence and we can go win the ACC but f^ck it let's ride
What makes you think the same clowns who weren’t prepared for fall football are gonna have a practical plan for spring? They’re just gonna hope the virus goes away. How are they gonna sell asking unpaid athletes to play two seasons in a calendar year to people they’re already worried about getting canceled by? No football in Fall 2020 means no football till Fall 2021

Clearly more at play than the “health and safety” of the players. There are multiple solutions to have a season safely. The European soccer leagues have done a superb job, the NBA is on point, etc. It can be done.

Advertisement
Clearly more at play than the “health and safety” of the players. There are multiple solutions to have a season safely. The European soccer leagues have done a superb job, the NBA is on point, etc. It can be done.
Of course it can be done the main requirement is $$$$ and everyone knows what a penny-pincher the NCAA is.

Advertisement
From what I’ve been seeing is that most people support having a football season, even liberals. Of course there will be far left people trying to bully them into cancelling it. But the players know the risks and they want to play. And nobody can argue they’re probably safer playing then not playing. They’ll be in a bubble of sorts, weekly testing, team doctors checking on them every day. If there is no football who knows what the kids will end up doing.
they know the risks until someone gets really sick from covid and sues. its not a left or right issue. the universities don't want to deal with the liability.

Advertisement
Back