ACC Teams as Cars

hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement

LMAO. While those cars are definitely Miami style, I'd compare them more to Oregon. All Show/No go.

And yes, I'm aware that a lot of these guys spend huge money putting in monster engines and performance mods but truthfully, if you're racing with those ridiculous wheels, the only cars you're going to beat are other cars with ridiculous wheels.
Didn't know it was supposed to be taken seriously...

I thought we were just posting some cars, because you know, this is a thread about comparing Football teams to cars...

So yeah...

LMAO. While those cars are definitely Miami style, I'd compare them more to Oregon. All Show/No go.

And yes, I'm aware that a lot of these guys spend huge money putting in monster engines and performance mods but truthfully, if you're racing with those ridiculous wheels, the only cars you're going to beat are other cars with ridiculous wheels.

I thought we were just posting some cars, because you know, this is a thread about comparing Football teams to cars...

So yeah...

whysoserious.gif

So yeah...

Mercedes-AMG-GT-copy.jpg

Advertisement
Should have given us a GT 500.

1,000,000 horsepower, overpriced, and still can't perform? Don't want that comparison for my Canes.
In straight line speed there aren't many vettes beating a 13/14 GT500. I've run a bunch on the highway, including built HCI vetts and they've all gone away mad. I used to work at a corvette restoration shop on sunset so I have mad love for vettes but the GT500 is a bad *** mustang. They perform plenty well.

1,000,000 horsepower, overpriced, and still can't perform? Don't want that comparison for my Canes.
In straight line speed there aren't many vettes beating a 13/14 GT500. I've run a bunch on the highway, including built HCI vetts and they've all gone away mad. I used to work at a corvette restoration shop on sunset so I have mad love for vettes but the GT500 is a bad *** mustang. They perform plenty well.

Thank you.

Advertisement

Thank you.

I don't know what to tell you. I guess the driver really does factor in that much. I had a 2008 C6 with exhaust and cold air and I was ripping on those GT500s. Agree to disagree I guess. Both cars have a really loyal following so this might not go anywhere. Point is our Canes were compared to an explosive, fast car, and not to a SAAB 900. Cuz lets face it, under Golden we were a Ford Pinto.

Thank you.

I don't know what to tell you. I guess the driver really does factor in that much. I had a 2008 C6 with exhaust and cold air and I was ripping on those GT500s. Agree to disagree I guess. Both cars have a really loyal following so this might not go anywhere. Point is our Canes were compared to an explosive, fast car, and not to a SAAB 900. Cuz lets face it, under Golden we were a Ford Pinto.

I don't think that's a fair comparison. It's not like we were cruising along doing fine then Cincy tapped our rear bumper and we burst into flames.

Thank you.

lol well I'm not about to claim I'm some sort of special driver. A well running Z06 can easily get into the few that will out run a GT500 tho. But either way, I'm good with the ZR1 comparison no doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back