ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Very favorable schedules for UNC and ND. Figures. At least we are making them share tv revenue instead of blowing ND for free

Advertisement
How do you not have Miami vs ND??? Aside from that, I like it no ******* around, tough road slate...but I don't think road games are going to mean much this season due to a lack of fans.
Well after the last time we played, I wouldn't be surprised if they requested not to play us.

Use your words. Breath. It has nothing to do with negativity. It's about being realistic and understanding what's happening. But tip of the hat to you.

The SEC and Big 12 absolutely are going to play. Clemson probably means the ACC will play too, but maybe some schools like BC and Syracuse opt out.

High school football is going to go on this fall across the south, and you're very much underestimating how important CFB is to the South to be so smug about everything being cancelled

Advertisement
Use your words. Breath. It has nothing to do with negativity. It's about being realistic and understanding what's happening. But tip of the hat to you.
Dude, people have been posting the same thing you did for months. We get it...you don’t think there will be a season. But excuse us if we want to get excited and be passionate.

People getting worked up for no reason. There won't be football in the fall. But I appreciate the humor. It's good for a laugh.

You created an account just to complain that sports aren't canceled? That's sad. Your posts belong on the covid board anyways, post there instead

Advertisement
I love this schedule and this good for our CBs especially. If we go undeafeated I don't want to hear anything about Rumph and CB play. Al Blades this is the year you earn that Day 1 pick.

1596065330191.png

Advertisement
So from the Clemson board:

Per Clemson: More information on stadium capacity and other operational details on parking and ticketing will be communicated in the coming weeks.

Advertisement
We should feel like we can play anyone anywhere anytime. Like the OLD days...... Also if you want to be back, then this is the kind of schedule that can show the recruits to join up.
if you win the cruits love you- well what if we lose? Reality of who we currently are. To be the man you have to beat the man as nature boy said. We ain’t there yet- with a new offense.... next year maybe if we can keep the cruits

Advertisement
Back