ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Advertisement
A couple days ago there was a thread where everyone wanted to play nd AND Clemson, excited af.. Of course real life schedule comes out and now ya *****ing about ACC screwed us, Schedule hard af, panties in a bunch, etc.. WTF..

Get it together!! Who else did ya think they were gonna fill the schedule with?! Its an all ACC schedule!
So true. I think the fanbase has PTSD. Can’t blame them either. Mine pops up from time to time.

Is it based on how much NBC makes or a fixed $15 million per year? If it's fixed, NBC will be laughing to the bank.

I think it will have to bring in more...there's no way all ACC teams including us would be ok with chump change. Then again I believe this will hurt ND because they will get railroaded by a few ACC teams this year IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Entire season depends on King staying healthy for us. If he does, only Clemson is really head and shoulders above us.

We definitely have one of the more difficult ACC schedules, but I'm glad we don't play Duke or BC. Duke is a game where it's always bad if we lose and nobody cares if we win (because it's Duke). And if we had BC I guarantee the ACC would make it a road game in November when its 30 degrees up there.

Advertisement
Call me crazy, but I just don’t see any Canes opting out. Too much too prove

Agree. Maybe some do but I think our guys really want to play and so many of them have NFL futures on the line that it's hard to see it being much of an issue for us

Advertisement
People getting worked up for no reason. There won't be football in the fall. But I appreciate the humor. It's good for a laugh.

Manny & Lashlee is getting an opportunity to prove their worth.
I think Lashlee has proven a lot as an OC. My only, only concern is if he can make chicken salad out of the chicken crap we saw last year. Bringing in King helps a TON, but if the team lacks discipline and heart, Lashlee and King will struggle to get results. We need the guys that have been vacationing for years to step up, not just King and Lashlee.

Advertisement
Back