ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Why is there so much concern about road vs away games...how many people do you really think are going to be at these games....

For the record...we have done pretty well play @ Clemson last time I checked....its when we play at home that we suck.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200729-173546_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
A couple days ago there was a thread where everyone wanted to play nd AND Clemson, excited af.. Of course real life schedule comes out and now ya *****ing about ACC screwed us, Schedule hard af, panties in a bunch, etc.. WTF..

Get it together!! Who else did ya think they were gonna fill the schedule with?! Its an all ACC schedule!

Advertisement
People *****ing about ND?? Get real. This year and this year only they should have a shot at the title. They add a lot more excitement then 90% of the ACC and we get the same split of the NBC $ as they do... But best of all by being the 15th team we get a cool season with no divisions where the ACC can hand select 10 games that make the most sense.. (not perfect there) and play 5 Atlantic teams.. love it. BTW, looking at other boards and they are all saying the same thing... that the schedule is tougher... well, thats what happens when you dont have 4 sht OOC games.

A couple days ago there was a thread where everyone wanted to play nd AND Clemson, excited af.. Of course real life schedule comes out and now ya *****ing about ACC screwed us, Schedule hard af, panties in a bunch, etc.. WTF..

Get it together!! Who else did ya think they were gonna fill the schedule with?! Its an all ACC schedule!
Oh I love the schedule. I just wish we had ND as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read that as it has to be played in state, not that the team has to be from the same state.
Oooh okay that makes sense.

I thought they said it had to be an in-state opponent, well if it's an in state opponent then I guess we'll still play UAB because it'll be a shorter distance of travel for them rather than Temple having to come all the way down to Miami.

Lots of people don't remember when Conferences had 8, 9, 10 teams and played each other every year. What a concept....

Advertisement
Back