ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
For our in state OOC game it's gotta be a rematch with FIU.

Unless they turn it down, then I'd probably go with FAU or USF.

Because no way in **** would UF accept that game, even though they beat us last year, they avoid playing us at all times, especially given the recruiting ramifications that would be at stake if they lost to us.
didn't someone report we're playing UAB on Sept12?

Advertisement
I said a couple weeks ago that the only way I would let ND in is if they split the NBC money AND agreed to become full members. Maybe Swofford reads CIS and follows me. If the unsaid part of this deal is ND joining in a couple years, it's a fair deal for the ACC. Couldn't announce that now since don't know who 2nd team would be.

Advertisement
How do you not have Miami vs ND??? Aside from that, I like it no ******* around, tough road slate...but I don't think road games are going to mean much this season due to a lack of fans.
ND already had 6 ACC games set and those have not changed. Miami and ND play in 2024, 25, 28

For our in state OOC game it's gotta be a rematch with FIU.

Unless they turn it down, then I'd probably go with FAU or USF.

Because no way in **** would UF accept that game, even though they beat us last year, they avoid playing us at all times, especially given the recruiting ramifications that would be at stake if they lost to us.

We've been trying to get Butch on the phone, but he keeps delaying...

Advertisement
They are sharing their nbc money equally, that will definitely help us with all the lost revenue we’ve had. It’s not a complete ***** job

LOL at letting fcking ND play in the ACC title game without being a conference member. ND needed the ACC; the ACC didn't need ND. So what does the ACC do coming from a position of strength? They give up the butt.

Advertisement
Back