ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Advertisement
The non-conference game needs to be played in state, so although UAB was already slated to be a home game does anyone know if UAB has made any decisions about football?

For our in state OOC game it's gotta be a rematch with FIU.

Unless they turn it down, then I'd probably go with FAU or USF.

Because no way in **** would UF accept that game, even though they beat us last year, they avoid playing us at all times, especially given the recruiting ramifications that would be at stake if they lost to us.

FIU or FAU is a no brainer. No hotel, flight, traveling costs.

Give me FIU. We owe them a nice one.

Advertisement

Because no way in **** would UF accept that game, even though they beat us last year, they avoid playing us at all times, especially given the recruiting ramifications that would be at stake if they lost to us.
I mean if SEC does the same thing, they will for sure pick FSU as a easy win.

Advertisement
I wonder if the ACC tried to strongarm ND into a longterm ACC deal and ND came back and said "We'll split NBC money for one year"... ACC probably figured they got the deal of the century...

I agree.. I want a FIU re-do... have to exorcise that demon real quick..

Advertisement
anybody have guesses on when actual dates will be announced? I guess some of the ACC games already scheduled can/will just stay the same.

Advertisement
I wonder if the ACC tried to strongarm ND into a longterm ACC deal and ND came back and said "We'll split NBC money for one year"... ACC probably figured they got the deal of the century...

How much does ND make a year?

Advertisement
Back