ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Right over everyone's heads. 🤣

There was virtually no chance they'd willingly play us.

ACC "decided against it" = Brian Kelly sent John Swofford an accidental text on purpose, "Don't Tell John, but Jack says UM is the deal breaker..."

This is a vastly superior schedule. Dropping Temple, Wagner (whatever TF that is), UAB and Duke and picking up the likes of Clemson. Let's friggin' go!!!

Advertisement
DING DING DING!

Biggest takeaway from this. In a time where programs are all going underwater, the ACC just got Notre Dame's NBC revenue put into the pot.

Yeah, ND gets to lease the ACC for a year to build a schedule, but we squeezed them hard.
Squeezed them hard might be overstating it a little, but the commissioner did more than I expected.

yeah that **** is dumb... UNC doesn’t have to play Clemson I don’t like that.

But all in all I’m glad I don’t have to watch us play the same tired *** Coastal only Schedule!!!

:rickflair2:
They have to come to us & play ND. They’ll lose 3 or more.

1596057362895.png

Advertisement
LOL at letting fcking ND play in the ACC title game without being a conference member. ND needed the ACC; the ACC didn't need ND. So what does the ACC do coming from a position of strength? They give up the butt.
Swofford & the Tobacco Road Mafia are whoring themselves out for Touchdown Jesus because they want/need that TV revenue that Notre Lame will bring with their NBC deal.

The ACC was 4th among the P5 conferences in TV revenue payouts behind the SEC, B1G & Big XII, so they're giving ND carte blanche to be a cash cow in the conference, because other than Clemson, UNC & Miami, this conference doesn't have big time brand revenue generators anymore, FSU has fallen off the map.

It's a bunch of bullshìt.

Advertisement
Right now the SEC is sorry as **** they didn't court ND.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For our in state OOC game it's gotta be a rematch with FIU.

Unless they turn it down, then I'd probably go with FAU or USF.

Because no way in **** would UF accept that game, even though they beat us last year, they avoid playing us at all times, especially given the recruiting ramifications that would be at stake if they lost to us.

Looks like the Irish used their NBC TV $$$ to buy themself the schedule they got. But of course college football is now a money game, so we shouldn‘t be surprised.

Everyone gets an extra $1 mil per year. Every little bit helps I guess

Advertisement
Back