ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Advertisement
All TV revenue - including ND NBC - shared equally
1 OOC game must be played in home state

DING DING DING!

Biggest takeaway from this. In a time where programs are all going underwater, the ACC just got Notre Dame's NBC revenue put into the pot.

Yeah, ND gets to lease the ACC for a year to build a schedule, but we squeezed them hard.

I actually like our chances vs Clemson

"Clemson is losing four starters on its offensive line to graduation, and linebacker Chad Smith and safeties Tanner Muse and K’Von Wallace have also used up all of their eligibility. The Tigers also had three players leave early for the NFL Draft with receiver Tee Higgins, linebacker Isaiah Simmons and cornerback A.J. Terrell all turning pro."

I know they got depth but man.... I like our DL that much! Roche, Greg , Harvey, Roberts, Nasty Nesta

Read more here: https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article239457003.html#storylink=cpy
Ross out too man.

Winnable game. Etienne and Trevor are still formidable, but them boys thinking about the draft. Hit em hard enough early, they'll fold.

Advertisement
I liked our chances of winning the Coastal better than finishing in the top 2 winning percentages. By the way, what are the tie breaker scenarios? I mean with 10 games each, there are bound to be some teams with the same record.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now interested to see what the dates look like and what UM/the conference decides about fans in the stands. I don't think I will be attending any games this season anyway but should be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks as additional decisions are made.
Maybe 15k

Advertisement
LOL at letting fcking ND play in the ACC title game without being a conference member. ND needed the ACC; the ACC didn't need ND. So what does the ACC do coming from a position of strength? They give up the butt.

Disagree. You know how much ND had to pay for this? We had the last car on the lot and we made them pay Ferrari prices for a Toyota. They had to throw their whole f'ing NBC deal into the kitty. I'm amazed.

Advertisement
Back