ACC Schedule Model Released - Includes Miami @ Clemson

Advertisement
Now interested to see what the dates look like and what UM/the conference decides about fans in the stands. I don't think I will be attending any games this season anyway but should be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks as additional decisions are made.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** Yeah!

With moving to Louisville, got to see how I can get some Miami Louisville tickets if attendance is allowed.

I actually like our chances vs Clemson

"Clemson is losing four starters on its offensive line to graduation, and linebacker Chad Smith and safeties Tanner Muse and K’Von Wallace have also used up all of their eligibility. The Tigers also had three players leave early for the NFL Draft with receiver Tee Higgins, linebacker Isaiah Simmons and cornerback A.J. Terrell all turning pro."

I know they got depth but man.... I like our DL that much! Roche, Greg , Harvey, Roberts, Nasty Nesta

Read more here: https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article239457003.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sr. Etiene is going to be a problem. Got to blast their line and blow up plays. We have the defense to do that.

Advertisement
Back