ACC Review

Advertisement
notice they had us at 11-1 with a better record than FSU but losing to FSU. Cant say I wouldnt take that.

In a heartbeat. 11-1 entering the ACCCG?

After the Shannon years and 7-5 last year? AG will get a lot of COY votes.

Crazy how we're undefeated and having our best year in years and still may not win the coastal division. A loss to VT and the conference championship game may be history

EVEN IF WE GO 13-0 the NCAA will try to bend the program over... that will be their FU to our program... 0 ******* reason the sanctions aren't levied yet. They want to rain on our parade somehow... It'll come after a loss or end of the regular season prior to the ACC champ game...

Advertisement
FSU is in the same boat. They lose to Clemson and they likely will be shut out of ACC championship! I would love that of course. Someone said in this thread that losing to FSU would be acceptable as long as we beat VT. Under no circumstance would I take a loss at FSU over a win at VT- championship game be damned! You cannot underestimate how rewarding beating an FSU team on the top of their game would mean to our team and recruiting.

Crazy how we're undefeated and having our best year in years and still may not win the coastal division. A loss to VT and the conference championship game may be history

Advertisement
Back