ACC Refs hates UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Among other things...we all know this penalty is called against Miami. Not only that, but he did the exact same thing a few plays later and injured someone. Both not called

Saw that.
I think the refs were told (or decided) that they were not calling anything borderline. Which I don’t mind excep that is not the standard all season long.
Every team and every game deserves the same standard of what is/is not against the rules.

Advertisement
There is definitely bias towards UM, not all refs but there is enough to affect us in games. These schmucks grew up watching those "black" Miaimi kids dance all around like "thugs" on their teams. I've watched way too much football, even with green and orange glasses to see it. Richt, one of the most calmest men on the planet on the sideline, lost his ****e at Wisconsin because he couldn't hold it in anymore.

But like the spike and the other stuff, they were just letting them play I thought. There was a little PI, holding and other stuff by both teams that gets called in the regular season. There's always going to be dumb calls, it's live.

I knew it was acc refs when there was blatantly obvious holding on a third down play that went for a first down. Think the next play was a td for georgia.

Advertisement
Looks like he was injured before he jumped on him. Regardless, should have a been called

That's a fair point, and it is pretty tough to tell exactly when Mathis was hurt. I should have written "his cheap shot on Mathis on the play where Mathis was injured" or something like that. That said, diving on an injured guy after the play might actually be worse than diving on a guy after the play and injuring him.

Advertisement
Among other things...we all know this penalty is called against Miami. Not only that, but he did the exact same thing a few plays later and injured someone. Both not called

Saw it live and thought the same thing. How on earth did they not call that?

U know how many times Silvera did this, this season alone, & wasn’t called for it?

They called it on him at least twice, that's why I saw this and was ****ed. Don't remember seeing a no-call on it. Also I'll point out that this is an OFFENSIVE PLAYER jumping on the pile of play ending. The refs judgement call for an offensive lineman diving towards a pile is more relaxed than a defender who actually has to make sure the play ends? lmao

Advertisement
Back