ACC REFS..Are they really this butthurt from the Duke Game?

FenianBastard

Thunderdome
yes the ACC Refs got called out by the national media...but why are they blaming us?

I mean we got are *** kicked, no doubt...but a blind man could see this vendetta that is going on

Last edited:
Advertisement
obviously the refs must check this board as they just threw UNC their 2nd flag of the game moments after this was posted...coincidence??...I think not.

image.jpg

Advertisement
Vendetta alert ^^^^^
It's so obvious.

That's why I love beating these chumps in b ball the sport they truly care about

Advertisement
Not the reason we got our a$$ kicked but, I think errbody saw it. Tabasco road made sure it wasn't Dook 2.0

if you think the refs didnt effect the game you are dumb. they took miami out of position to score and first down every series in the first half. All while not calling anything when carolina held and pass interfered. the one series was 3rd and something for miami. Coley got jammed so hard it knocked him off his path, this was a second before the ball got there and was obvious. the next series for carolina they call one on burns that was so weak.

if you think the refs didnt effect the game you are dumb. they took miami out of position to score and first down every series in the first half. All while not calling anything when carolina held and pass interfered. the one series was 3rd and something for miami. Coley got jammed so hard it knocked him off his path, this was a second before the ball got there and was obvious. the next series for carolina they call one on burns that was so weak.

Gee you noticed that stuff too...Linemen holding was unreal...I mean every play...

Advertisement
You can add in blocks in the back by UNC and lining up in the neutral zone on **** near every play. I don't think I will ever make another road trip to North Carolina, you know what is about to happen with the ACC refs before it starts. Was this the same crew we had at Duke?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back