ACC Question

GojiraCane

All ACC
One of the key points coming from the spring practices is how much expanded our support staff is. I think the quote was three or four times bigger than it was a year ago. What I was wondering is how does this compare to Miami’s most likely rivals within the ACC - Clemson and North Carolina. Are we now on par, or is Mario going above and beyond what they currently have?

Advertisement
One of the key points coming from the spring practices is how much expanded our support staff is. I think the quote was three or four times bigger than it was a year ago. What I was wondering is how does this compare to Miami’s most likely rivals within the ACC - Clemson and North Carolina. Are we now on par, or is Mario going above and beyond what they currently have?

A guy in there literally has a square head.

How many do WE have?

A guy in there literally has a square head.
Thats it. Fold the program. Mario is a corch and Blake better than Rad.

Miami has lost the square-headed players arms race.

No commitment to winning.

You know who has square-headed players? Pedo State that's who.

#FTB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back