ACC Opener- Georgia Tech Game One

Advertisement
BRUTAL,Knucklehead Morris Ball Base Running, Stranding Runner On Third With Game On The Line, Throwing MeaTballs To Leadong Homerun Hitter In The Nation

The base running is a real problem. Got unlucky on a ball smoked to RF.

Miami is the better team, but a less experienced team. That showed at times tonight.

Need to win the next two.

Advertisement
Tonight was the night all the silly little things we’ve been doing came back to bite us. Really important next two games with the conference schedule we have the next 6 weeks.

ESPN Has Really F*ck3d Up The Watch ESPN APP. I'm Try8ng To Figure It Out So I Can Access The Baseball Games. I've Been At It An Hour And Still Trying To Figure It Out Why Can't They Leave It Alone? It Was Working Fab

I was at the game. Gil's ball at the very least looked like a double off the wall when it left his bat. Very tough loss, but it was a great game.

Advertisement
His *** shouldn't be starting over Quinones... The dude hit .306 in ACC play and .291 overall last year.. 2nd in multi hit games... Meanwhile Amditis hit .225 last year in 24 games..

I'll agree with you there. Truly not enamored with any of their defense behind the plate thus far. He did how some grit in the 8th though...which so happens to be his job...but oh well. Very tough loss, but as we have become somewhat accustomed to in recent years...the finger can only be pointed at ourselves.

Personal attacks
Jagr was very happy laat night to see Miami lose. She screamed witj joy when the GA Tech outfielder made the catch to end to game. Why is she allowed to post on the board? Gator fan and a troll.

Advertisement
Jagr was very happy laat night to see Miami lose. She screamed witj joy when the GA Tech outfielder made the catch to end to game. Why is she allowed to post on the board? Gator fan and a troll.

You’re closer to being banned than I am with all of these personal attacks. I come here to talk baseball.

Games like last night are what I believe will keep us from hosting. It’s a very young and talented team but they need to learn how to win. I think we are really good but will end up a #2 seed in a regional. Gotta hope for a decent draw

Advertisement
Games like last night are what I believe will keep us from hosting. It’s a very young and talented team but they need to learn how to win. I think we are really good but will end up a #2 seed in a regional. Gotta hope for a decent draw

If we don't start cleaning up the fundamentals, defense and being smart on the bases specifically, I'd have to agree with you. As good as our pitching is, starters are going to have off nights like McKendry did last night. We fought back unlike the last two years, only to shoot ourselves in the foot on the bases.

If we don't start cleaning up the fundamentals, defense and being smart on the bases specifically, I'd have to agree with you. As good as our pitching is, starters are going to have off nights like McKendry did last night. We fought back unlike the last two years, only to shoot ourselves in the foot on the bases.

I just don’t believe, at least yet, we are serious contenders in the ACC or for the CWS. So learn to win and get experience and be ready for a run next year

Advertisement
Back