ACC Offends Officiating Crew

They're suspended with all the talk about the last play so people won't dig to deep into how ****in rigged this game was. That last drive is about as bad as it gets.

Exactly. Theoretically the ACC could overturn the results. They didn't because that would call into question the entire game.

Advertisement
Right no ones talking bout that bad *** touchdown call they gave duke when it's clear he didn't cross da goaline or dem bad *** pass interference calls game should have been over with Artie int

Eff the ACC. Hate that conference and never wanted any part of it. LOL at how we've stolen money from them ever since we've joined. ####ing damned hillbillies!

Lol. Coach K gets calls when his team warms up before games. They should review that crap.

Advertisement
Good. Hate Miami as much as they want. It just makes them play harder.

It would be refreshing for the ACC to suspend the crew for an exceptionally poor officiating job on both sides of the ball. But no, it's all about Miami getting favorites. Cause that happens all the time. They don't just do it to us either. FSU also gets hosed by Tobacco Road.

Miami and FSU should pull up stakes and join the Big 12.

Not sure how that would be any better. B12 is all about Texas and OU getting back on top

It would be refreshing for the ACC to suspend the crew for an exceptionally poor officiating job on both sides of the ball. But no, it's all about Miami getting favorites. Cause that happens all the time. They don't just do it to us either. FSU also gets hosed by Tobacco Road.

Not sure how that would be any better. B12 is all about Texas and OU getting back on top

I would believe you except it's been all about Baylor and TCU the last few years.

Advertisement
We should leave the ACC

Where would we go? Personally, I don't like the ACC either, and I think Miami and FSU should bounce. ****, take Ga Tech and Clemson with us. Let this stupid conference implode in mediocrity. But the SEC won't take us or FSU in, because of UF (USCe and Georgia would block Clemson and Ga Tech, respectively). The Big 12 would be a huge question mark. But it would be much better than the ACC.

I would believe you except it's been all about Baylor and TCU the last few years.
They are propping TCU and Baylor because they are good right now and Texas sucks right now. Let Texas get good again and get a close game between them and see who is favored.

We should leave the ACC

Where would we go? Personally, I don't like the ACC either, and I think Miami and FSU should bounce. ****, take Ga Tech and Clemson with us. Let this stupid conference implode in mediocrity. But the SEC won't take us or FSU in, because of UF (USCe and Georgia would block Clemson and Ga Tech, respectively). The Big 12 would be a huge question mark. But it would be much better than the ACC.

Big 12 has 10 schools right now and is the only power 5 without a conference championship game. The trend is to expand to 16 and grab additional media markets. FSU is probably an easy target but they might want us to come along so they don't have UF and UM as OOC games. GT brings in Atlanta. VT won't leave without UVA so they might not be included since Maryland. Clemson might be a target as SC is a growing market. Outside of that, they might look west to try to grab BYU.

We should leave the ACC

Big 12 has 10 schools right now and is the only power 5 without a conference championship game. The trend is to expand to 16 and grab additional media markets. FSU is probably an easy target but they might want us to come along so they don't have UF and UM as OOC games. GT brings in Atlanta. VT won't leave without UVA so they might not be included since Maryland. Clemson might be a target as SC is a growing market. Outside of that, they might look west to try to grab BYU.

Texas is only in the B12 b/c it's easy and they get whatever they want. They've got freakin oil wells on campus and their own tv network. They don't need the Big12.

I would love to see Miami & FSU in the Big12. What we really need is (1) to get good again and (2) to get a Canes tv network.

Advertisement
We should leave the ACC

All the teams gave up their TV rights after Maryland paid that huge exit fee. Nobody is leaving.

We should leave the ACC

Remember when we joined the acc the sec had an offer on us but our admin thought we fit academically in the acc. And word was that when expansion was happening they contacted us and we didn't have interest. I would like the big12 because I live in texas and could attend cross over games. Ou,texas,texas tech,oklahoma state,tcu,Baylor,Kansas state in one devision and Miami,florida state, West Virginia,Clemson,va tech,Georgia tech and North Carolina in the other. Kansas and Iowa state can go suck a dik

We get 200 yards in penalties and those are the only ones the crew got wrong! Boo hoo Duke. Butch comes back and after 200 yards in penalties we will be winning by 30 points so you will not have to worry about this again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back