ACC Network Ratings?

Klamalama

Board Ban Under CIS Martial Law Until 11/5/20
Has anyone been able to see any ratings of the ACC Network for this football season? I suspect they're pretty bad and a good reason for the ACC to not release them.

Advertisement
ACCN doesn't rate their own network.

That's like the fox guarding the hen house. It's not how it works. You get a "Dumb" emote.

Why do the ratings matter to you of the network? Just a question, no malice behind it.

The ACCN sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing more, nothing less. Nevertheless, at least DirectTV carries it, that way I can watch my Hurricanes at the local BWW establishment. Who gives a fU##!

ACCN doesn't rate their own network.

That's like the fox guarding the hen house. It's not how it works. You get a "Dumb" emote.

Of course, ACC doesn’t do their own ratings, knucklehead. I’m asking if they, or anyone else who actually does the ratings, have reported them.

Advertisement
I think the ACCN is doing fine. Already watched 3 or 4 games on it. More watchable to me than the minor ESPN channels.

Advertisement
So College Gameday, in talking about the Miami/UVA game, brings up some Sagarin stats on the ACC Coastal being weaker then the AAC. Then Suckeyestreit piles on in a monologue, joking about a coastal team limping in to play Clemson.

Now before you talk about "editorial Integrity" or "You just dislike my man crush, Kirk," understand this post is placed in this thread because it's about business. I can understand if Fox Sports' new "Urban in a holding pattern with some USC guys" show had done it, that's smart marketing...But ESPN? The network the ACC just partnered with? The same network desperately trying to bury current bad news about one of it's huge rights fee "brands?" Yes, that network just mocked one whole division of the product being placed on ACCN. Sure, you can say the ACC Coastal is weak and show the standings, but doing a rip job monologue on the network ESPN is supposedly committed to?

Maybe they will wake Swofford from his Saturday sleep-in because UNC is part of the criticism, but I doubt it. As usual, the ACC Tobacco Road Clown show got played. I sure don't remember such a rip the inaugural 2014 season of the SEC Network, when Georgia was #14 and the rest of the SEC East was a dumpster fire. But then again, ESPN knew the SEC wouldn't tolerate such commentary. The ACC? They laugh at Swofford's dummies, the conference who has an MIT report that clearly shows football ref bias against non-Tobacco Road teams, even though it hurts the ACC by doing so.

Maybe ESPN knows this is another Longhorn Network disaster and they are trying to get out of another John Skipper albatross, albeit an easier task given the stupidity of the bozos in Greensboro.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back