ACC Network on Comcast

Advertisement
This is the Comcast call center in China. They barely understand/speak English... so don't hold your breath.
aj.jpg

Advertisement
Not sure if this is legit or I was just speaking with a call center agent who didn't want to deal with me, but he claims ACC Network will be added to Comcast tomorrow.

Fingers crossed...

How much money...?

Advertisement
Not sure if this is legit or I was just speaking with a call center agent who didn't want to deal with me, but he claims ACC Network will be added to Comcast tomorrow.

Fingers crossed...

I had someone tell me the same thing yesterday when we had separate issues. I wonder if it will be in the base package or the extra sports channels. I guess I can add it for football and maybe basketball season and cancel in the offseason.

I had someone tell me the same thing yesterday when we had separate issues. I wonder if it will be in the base package or the extra sports channels. I guess I can add it for football and maybe basketball season and cancel in the offseason.

knowing comcast charges for even HD and DVR separately, i imagine it being a sep package

Advertisement
knowing comcast charges for even HD and DVR separately, i imagine it being a sep package

The guy I spoke with said it would be part of the sports package that I and many already have. Not the standard package but it’s like an extra $10-15 a month

Not showing on ACC Network webpage in my Maryland zipcode. We'll only have two games on ACC Network, right?

Comcast definitely needs to get their sh** together. It can get pretty exasperating talking to folks from their international call centers.
Not India? I can't understand their accents in India.

I'm going to the Chinese takeout in a while. I'll see if they know anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back