ACC needs 8 teams to play

Who told their 247 Mod... Jesus? Who knows if “the entire travel squad will be good for the rest of the year” Are they trying to say no other Sooner will test positive for Covid in the next three months?
I think what it means is roughly 75% of their team already caught it....

Advertisement
Va Tech, UVA and Duke already worked around schedule adjustments.

On another note - I just saw that Oklahoma will be playing today with 25 guys missing from their roster, this includes at least 6-7 guys who start on both sides of the ball. Guys are out for injury and and COVID protocols - Riley is not specifying the reason.

Their 247 mod posted that he was told after today's absences, the entire travel squad will be good for the rest of the season....

So your saying Mizzou St +49????

Miami, FSU, GTech, Duke, Notre Lame, Pitt, UNC & Cuse have already played & Clemson & Wake plays tonight.

This was just Va Tech releasing a document stating what their protocol will be because their game with UVA got postponed.
Because they were probably going to get their *** kicked by the Hoos. When we did a campus visit two weeks ago, my daughter's friends in the dorms said they were already threatening to send the kids home. Virginia has become insane.

Va Tech, UVA and Duke already worked around schedule adjustments.

On another note - I just saw that Oklahoma will be playing today with 25 guys missing from their roster, this includes at least 6-7 guys who start on both sides of the ball. Guys are out for injury and and COVID protocols - Riley is not specifying the reason.

Their 247 mod posted that he was told after today's absences, the entire travel squad will be good for the rest of the season....

You must have infinite time on your hands and all the team subscriptions lol

Advertisement
If the Hokies could just stop making out with each other, maybe they could actually play a game this year

Advertisement
Back