ACC Media Day

Advertisement
I know you're kidding Rev....at least I hope so

Because NO SMART coach would be issuing threats or giving his opponent bulletin board material on purpose before a Big game. :oops: o_O...

I know its his 1st year BUT,,,,,,,,Manny's not that dumb

Praise for your opponent is the theme of the day

Advertisement
Yep, don't say anything for the media. On game day, curb stomp 'em..........with no showboating. And after the game with the cameras in your face give the impression you are totally unphased by the beatdown you just administered. This will send the message throughout CFB the Canes are for real.

And then in the after-party, LET IT FLY!

E72BD929-961D-41EF-89B2-6BF90BE243C9.gif

Advertisement
I know you're kidding Rev....at least I hope so

Because NO SMART coach would be issuing threats or giving his opponent bulletin board material on purpose before a Big game. :oops: o_O...

I know its his 1st year BUT,,,,,,,,Manny's not that dumb

Praise for your opponent is the theme of the day
Yep. I would do just that. Praise for them. Say how you don't know if your defense can keep up with such an SEC powerhouse. Then have your defense bury their *** holding them under 100 yards rushing.

Yep, don't say anything for the media. On game day, curb stomp 'em..........with no showboating. And after the game with the cameras in your face give the impression you are totally unphased by the beatdown you just administered. This will send the message throughout CFB the Canes are for real.

Pre game quiet confidence

Kickoff calm reassurance that a beatdown will commence shortly.
brown1.gif

During the game

giphy.gif
hill-jefferson.gif

Post game

wHmEVV.gif

Yep. I would do just that. Praise for them. Say how you don't know if your defense can keep up with such an SEC powerhouse. Then have your defense bury their *** holding them under 100 yards rushing.
Not sure I’d do anything more than say they’re a good team ranked 8th or 10th.

This is just like the LSU game in reverse. We were supposed to be the favorite. We were ranked in the top 10 like Florida will be riding high on what that did last year. Well, this isn't last year. They don't have the same talent or ability on the offensive line. We'll put them to the test!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Like Richt after the ND beat down, "all I have to say is, praise God." LMAO

Advertisement
Back