ACC is s disaster

Same conference FSU and Clemson won 2 titles in the last 5 years. It will help us get back quicker. It will not matter who we play when we start smashing everybody in and out of conference. I hope VT and FSU stay trash

Advertisement
Don't really care how the conference looks. We're not a playoff team. Just win the division and look respectable this time against Clemson while winning our bowl game. That's all I ask for.....while doing this with a new QB so he can grow and learn.

I don't understand this mentality. I don't think we're going to beat Clemson either, but they're the only challenging opponent we have left and if it gets to the point where we have one loss and are playing them for the ACC title you guys will suddenly care about how the conference looks. Especially if UGa and Bama are both undefeated and playing for the SEC title.

Advertisement
I don't understand this mentality. I don't think we're going to beat Clemson either, but they're the only challenging opponent we have left and if it gets to the point where we have one loss and are playing them for the ACC title you guys will suddenly care about how the conference looks. Especially if UGa and Bama are both undefeated and playing for the SEC title.

If the rest of the conference looks like crap, then having our blow out loss come to a top 10 team isn't going to amount to much in terms of a playoff resume. Besides, we shouldn't start circling guaranteed wins on our schedule yet as we have our own blemishes as a team. People are too focused on SOS when we're only in September.

If the rest of the conference looks like crap, then having our blow out loss come to a top 10 team isn't going to amount to much in terms of a playoff resume. Besides, we shouldn't start circling guaranteed wins on our schedule yet as we have our own blemishes as a team. People are too focused on SOS when we're only in September.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with that first sentence. I don't think they're guaranteed wins, just saying there's no team on the schedule that worries me. Personally don't think we'll lose another game in the regular season so I do think we'll be in the discussion for the CFP.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say with that first sentence. I don't think they're guaranteed wins, just saying there's no team on the schedule that worries me. Personally don't think we'll lose another game in the regular season so I do think we'll be in the discussion for the CFP.

I'm saying that if we're in a crap conference, running the table up until Clemson isn't going to really mean much. As soon as we got blown out by LSU on national TV, our playoff hopes took a severe hit.

I'm saying that if we're in a crap conference, running the table up until Clemson isn't going to really mean much. As soon as we got blown out by LSU on national TV, our playoff hopes took a severe hit.

Got it. So if we win the rest of our games AND beat Clemson, you don't think we'll be in the CFP?

Advertisement
A Richt coached team can not take any team for granted. Look at his resume. He will coach teams to winning streaks and when fans have any expectations for his team a loss is soon to follow.

This fan base needs to ride his *** bc when he get complacent or comfortable a loss is soon to follow. He is way too laid back and laxed, he needs to keep an edge at all times.

So none of these underperforming ACC teams can be taken for granted because they will play us superbowl. And if Richt coaches laxed, it will be a close tightly contested game or a loss.

Didn't realize we rep conferences like them sec weirdos?. I could care less how the rest of the conference does as long as we win. The f*ck?.

This is why I have always said that wishing that FSU loses every game is incredibly ignorant.

Advertisement
If we beat Clemson, than sure. But we're not beating Clemson. Not this year anyway.

It's not for sure though. The ACC is ridiculously weak right now. If UGa and Bama play for the SEC title and the loser comes out of that game with their first loss I guarantee you that they would be selected over us, even if we beat Clemson. Guarantee it. But if we have no chance at beating Clemson then I guess we shouldn't worry about it and stop playing the games.

Advertisement
It's not for sure though. The ACC is ridiculously weak right now. If UGa and Bama play for the SEC title and the loser comes out of that game with their first loss I guarantee you that they would be selected over us, even if we beat Clemson. Guarantee it. But if we have no chance at beating Clemson then I guess we shouldn't worry about it and stop playing the games.

Probably better to just focus on UNC and see where all of the chips fall. Everyone kept mentioning playoffs in October last year when we were halfway through our schedule. Don't know why people can't just focus on the present rather than worrying about situations that may never even present themselves.

Didn't realize we rep conferences like them sec weirdos?. I could care less how the rest of the conference does as long as we win. The f*ck?.

Crown this man.

ACC? Who gives a fūck. We don’t rep our conference like SEC inbreds.

We’re a team with enough flaws that even though every game we have left is very winnable, it’ll be hard enough to win all of them with the weird shlt that can happen in football...oh, and our Oline...don’t get me started.

Probably better to just focus on UNC and see where all of the chips fall. Everyone kept mentioning playoffs in October last year when we were halfway through our schedule. Don't know why people can't just focus on the present rather than worrying about situations that may never even present themselves.

My focus is irrelevant, I'm a fan. If we aren't looking at scenarios where we win national titles, wtf are we actually doing? We need help now, and that help clearly isn't going to come from strength of schedule.

Advertisement
Back