ACC Greensboro Tourney

Watching Syracuse they are really good on both sides of the ball. Like the men the ACC is far and away the most competitive Conference for the woman as well.

Advertisement
They will be a tough out for the ladies! They better win this one if they want anymore home games.

UNC played a great game earlier to advance.

Virginia Tech and Clemson is already a good game. I expect lots of great action in this tournament and its one of the toughest ones in the country to win it all.

UNC played a great game earlier to advance.

Virginia Tech and Clemson is already a good game. I expect lots of great action in this tournament and its one of the toughest ones in the country to win it all.

It is kinda crazy how good all these teams are. Syracuse is disruptive lot of pressing in the back court. That could leave the bigs for easy lay ups if we can get our transition game going. This is where Cornelious is such a big asset.

Advertisement
...strange to have a Friday 11AM regular season game, not even a holiday (that I know). Go Lady Canes!

...strange to have a Friday 11AM regular season game, not even a holiday (that I know). Go Lady Canes!

I like it because you will know real quick if we are in this thing. And if we are we have the most time to rest before the next game.

We will know real quick what we got going on here in March. Game starts in just a few minutes.

That point guard for syracuse is a stud. Very tiny, quick and agile and has all 8 of their points thus far. Also stripped Laura a couple times and is giving her ****. I expect Syracuse to wear down a bit, I feel like between Hof and Cornelius we have much more firepower than they do as a whole. Beatrice looks like crap again. Hof is the dominant force on the floor.

Advertisement
Not sure what the ***** going on now but we are getting shot clock violations and throwing the ball away and Syracuse is making every three. Turnovers miami 9 syracuse 1, and hitting 6 of 14 from 3.

Advertisement
Syracuse up 50-37 at the half after hitting 8 of their last 12 from the field. It doesnt look like we can come back from this one unless they go cold. We are playing hurried and cant hit a shot from anywhere. Nese is getting triple teamed. Bea is a non factor.

Advertisement
We screwed. Syracuse played great and we played crap. Looks like its gonna be round of 32 or sweet 16 as a ceiling which in my opinion, we have the team to go a bit further. Slightly disappointed.

Bea could tie it at the line. She started slow but now leads in scoring with 20 i believe.

Advertisement
Back