Acc games

Maryland isn't good. We had 4-5 shots go 90% of the way down and come out again (and TMJ got rejected by the rim on a dunk). We make those shots (most were 3s) and we win by 15+.

Maybe but they just beat NC State and gave us fits. ACC basketball is the same as football, the transitive win property doesnt work.
I wouldn't say they gave us fits, I'd say we gave us fits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Final score (I swear)

UVa 56
FSU 36

we are going to rape fsu. thinking about attending the game in tally on the 13th.

I'm undefeated at the Leon County Civic Center

im 0-1
I'm 3-0. Really 2-0 with the Canes, but I went to an FSU-UNC game and rooted, not for UNC, but against FSU.

oh i thought you meant in competition. i played a high school playoff game there and lost.

so you must live around the area?

we are going to rape fsu. thinking about attending the game in tally on the 13th.

im 0-1
I'm 3-0. Really 2-0 with the Canes, but I went to an FSU-UNC game and rooted, not for UNC, but against FSU.

oh i thought you meant in competition. i played a high school playoff game there and lost.

Ha! My competition these days are at the Y. I went to grad school at FSU and lived in Tallahassee for 5 years. I'm in Chattanooga now.

Advertisement

im 0-1

Ha! My competition these days are at the Y. I went to grad school at FSU and lived in Tallahassee for 5 years. I'm in Chattanooga now.

147.gif

im 0-1

you went from one **** town to another. im sorry my brother.

you went from one **** town to another. im sorry my brother.
I'll agree with you on Tally, but I love Chattanooga

147.gif
Sorry, went to Tulane for undergrad, so I couldn't really afford another private school for grad school. Plus, I grew up in Miami, and as much as I live for the Canes, Heat and Fins, you couldn't pay me to live there for another minute.

Advertisement
They are good, I don't think they are very good. They're overrated from what I've seen. Unfortunately, they've owned us since we joined the ACC.

Advertisement
So much mediocrity in the ACC this year. Kind of sucks because it will ruin our SoS and RPI moving forward. Makes the Duke game that much more important.

I still think NCSt is good and they will finish top 15-20. This is a sweet 16 team from last year.

Leslie is a great player. Howell and Brown are very good compliments.

Advertisement
Back