ACC Games to Watch this Weekend

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Syracuse @ Va Tech, Tonight 7:30 pm ESPN
Va Tech has only 1 loss in ACC..... They still have Louisville, BC, NCSt and UVA to play

****UPDATE: VA TECH WINS 38-10

FSU @ Wake Forest, 12 noon ABC

Can Wake beat them? Will FSU overlook them?

Clemson @ NC State, 2pm CW network

Pitt @ Notre Dame, 3:30 pm NBC

Duke @ Louisville, 3:30 pm ESPN

Big game as far as ACC championship appearance. Someone will have 2 losses....

UNC @ Ga Tech, 8:00 pm ACCN
Can Ga Tech be a spoiler for UNC? That would give them 2 losses, also.

Four teams have 1 conference loss going into this weekend: UNC, Duke, Louisville & Va Tech but that will change after this weekend. Either Duke or Louisville will have two losses for sure.

Miami, NC State, Ga Tech & UVA have two conference losses going into this weekend..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Have a sinking feeling that unnecessary loss to GT is gonna bite us in the butt at some point.

Maybe it was the hangover against UNC

Or maybe it's losing out on a tiebreaker that costs us a spot in the championship game

Frustrated Head GIF

Have a sinking feeling that unnecessary loss to GT is gonna bite us in the butt at some point.

Maybe it was the hangover against UNC

Or maybe it's losing out on a tiebreaker that costs us a spot in the championship game

Frustrated Head GIF
U just realized that? Lol.. the moment it happened it sunk in, u not gonna be able to make up a loss like that.. anyone preseason that had us goin 9-3 or better had that as a W. U can't give away Ws like that..

that one is gonna hurt all season and offseason

U just realized that? Lol.. the moment it happened it sunk in, u not gonna be able to make up a loss like that.. anyone preseason that had us goin 9-3 or better had that as a W. U can't give away Ws like that..

that one is gonna hurt all season and offseason
Before I say this it is an inexcusable loss. I also would say i think most people that projected 8-4 projected the losses to be A&M, UNC, Clemson and FSU with the best chance at winning being A&M during the preseason. Even as early as Saturday you tell me we are without starting QB, RB and both DE count that as a L. Again inexcusable GT loss but if we end up with 3 losses in total that's prob better then a lot of people projected preseason.

Advertisement
U just realized that? Lol..

Yeah, because after the GT debacle and the ensuing raggedy *** performance against the Heels, I had us going 6-6 and returning to the Independence Bowl for Tate Martell's last game

Now one win over mediocre Clemson and I'm looking for ways every team in the Top 25 loses at least two and the Canes get a playoff spot

Are You Ready Cycling GIF by Peloton

Vatech May get in. Weak *** schedule. What’s the tie breaker with them and UNC?

Advertisement
Go Gtech , may the refs be on your side like they were against Miami. I almost put a hit out on that ref it was so bad.

Advertisement
And Wake to beat FSU. I think people forget FSU can quickly go from ACCCG shoe in to out. Losses to Wake and Miami and they're in a tough spot.
Yeah would love for FSU to drop 1+ game besides to us. It’s just more likely UNC loses those 2 games.

Also don’t know where we’d stand in a 4-way tie. There’s the scenario we win out,
Louisville beats Duke, Duke beats UNC, and we all have 2 ACC losses and 1-1 head to head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back