ACC Football

NVA CANE

All-American
Is this conference going to do something about some of these program's commitment to winning? UVA keeping London, Miami likely retaining Golden, VT playing terrible for the last few years, GT with their antiquated defense (I don't give a **** if they have one loss and are ranked). Only programs pulling their weight is FSU, Clemson and UL (soon). It's just an overall terrible product.

Advertisement
The ACC is a basketball conference so it doesn't really matter.

Basketball last a lot longer...but I am not sure who generates the most revenue...I guess it would depend on the school

But Blake james says "Miami is a football school" ...how he is ok with this mess idk

Advertisement
We should've joined the SEC, and should jump if they offer us at the end of the grant of media rights. Hopefully our next president can identify the importance of the football program and how being in the ACC is a waste of the Miami brand.

This conference will never be managed correctly until us and FSU and all the non-Carolina based schools decide to flex some muscle. That starts with giving good ol' Carolina Swoffy the boot.

Never liked the idea of joining this conference with all those **** ant schools in NC and VA. The officials ALWAYS favor the Carolina schools in everything and the fan base is a worse bunch of Southern fops than the SEC clowns. We are a BAD FIT in this conference and most of the other schools in it don't want us around . We're considered a bunch of N*@@*$ loving uncouth Latins and sunburnt Jersey and NY ***hole transplants.

Sorry about using that awful word. Diversity should be admired, but this ACC crowd hates it. At least Maryland and Rutgers got out while they had a chance, even if both are going to be permanent cellar-dwellers in the B1G.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back