O.1@Clemson
O.8 @GT
O.22 PITT
O.29 DUKE
N.5 @UVA
N.12 FSU
N.19 @VT
N.26 UNC
If that really is the schedule, it looks fine. No Thursday night games (all Saturdays). I just wish the ACC would set up rivalry weekend so "rivalries" can develop for those of us (like Miami) who don't really have one that is available on that weekend.

We know the following are set in stone:

FSU-UF
Louisville-UK
Clemson-South Carolina
GT-Georgia
UVA-VT

How about set up the other 8 ACC teams as follows?

Boston College-Syracuse
UNC-Duke
Miami-Pitt
Wake Forest-NC State

I know Miami vs. Pitt isn't ****, but set it in stone so some kind of tradition can develop. To me, the downer of being a Cane fan is not having a "rival" to play on rivalry weekend.

Advertisement
What is your prediction, for this coming this season. TEXAS A&M and CLEMSON. What will be our record.

Advertisement
Schedule is being released tonight @ 7 on ACCN.

At least we’ll know who and when we’re playing.
Serious Question:

Can Miami start Season 22 without a full compliment of coaching staff?

What does the rule book say? Is there a limit on how many on-staff coaches can be triple-quadruple-quintuple-sextuple hatted on game day?

Why can't our Hurricanes be like the Gaytors with 1,012 coaches on staff? Why doesn't Mario hire a "Coach-In-Charge-Of-Water-Fountain-Cleanliness-And-Alumni-Relations (A-M)?

Are banners at this stage premature? Tough call.

🤣

Advertisement
Serious Question:

Can Miami start Season 22 without a full compliment of coaching staff?

What does the rule book say? Is there a limit on how many on-staff coaches can be triple-quadruple-quintuple-sextuple hatted on game day?

Why can't our Hurricanes be like the Gaytors with 1,012 coaches on staff? Why doesn't Mario hire a "Coach-In-Charge-Of-Water-Fountain-Cleanliness-And-Alumni-Relations (A-M)?

Are banners at this stage premature? Tough call.

🤣
I’ll have to get back to you ASAP with answers.

If that really is the schedule, it looks fine. No Thursday night games (all Saturdays). I just wish the ACC would set up rivalry weekend so "rivalries" can develop for those of us (like Miami) who don't really have one that is available on that weekend.

We know the following are set in stone:

FSU-UF
Louisville-UK
Clemson-South Carolina
GT-Georgia
UVA-VT

How about set up the other 8 ACC teams as follows?

Boston College-Syracuse
UNC-Duke
Miami-Pitt
Wake Forest-NC State

I know Miami vs. Pitt isn't ****, but set it in stone so some kind of tradition can develop. To me, the downer of being a Cane fan is not having a "rival" to play on rivalry weekend.
Look, when we play FSU that is rivalry weekend. ‘Nuff said.

Advertisement
W
W
L
W
L
W
W
W
W
W
L