Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
Was voted by the Media committee as the D lineman of the week:

7 tkls
6 solo
2 sacks
3 TFL
1 FF

This does nothing but add to the already deep line we have and we will need all of them this week. **** FSU

Advertisement
945.gif

I was telling my frat bro about toolbox Trent during the game. Defense handled those option plays better with Trent and Joe Jackson in there. Seemed faster than with D Jack and Chad at same time.

Advertisement
I was telling my frat bro about toolbox Trent during the game. Defense handled those option plays better with Trent and Joe Jackson in there. Seemed faster than with D Jack and Chad at same time.

Calling a fraternity brother a "frat bro".... GDI af

Trent will be a solid LB in the league. Perfect 3-4 OLB. Him a Joe Jackson were coming from that weakside.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Takes me back to another thread where I had to argue with porsters about Miami having the deepest DLine in the ACC & one of the best in the country...

Give me Chad, D Jack, J Jack, Trent, McIntosh, Norton, Willis & Jenkins over everybody!

When does the cast come off?

He had some type of contraption with his hands and fingers free so maybe that was a good sign.

Yes the club is gone and he noticeably was more effective without it, obviously. He's got a brace now, usually the doctor will make you to wear it a few weeks at least, then if you feel comfortable you can lose it but they usually recommends you keep it all year as a precaution. It's not very restricting

Takes me back to another thread where I had to argue with porsters about Miami having the deepest DLine in the ACC & one of the best in the country...

Give me Chad, D Jack, J Jack, Trent, McIntosh, Norton, Willis & Jenkins over everybody!

Dead ***...Clemson has the interior, but we've got interior AND rushers who happen to be good run defenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back