Acc coaching staff

jsy

Recruit
Last week there was a post about how there is always a talent gap
regardless of the talent gap
There is a lack of talent when it comes to our coaches
Where would you rank our coaching staff in the acc?
Top to bottom I can’t think of another staff that does less with more than these guys

Advertisement
I don’t have the time or care to research coaching staphs in the ACC. I can say that no one on the defensive side of the ball would be hired at a Power 5 program if they were laid off tomorrow.

that’s all you need to know.

who cares how we compare to the ACC. How do we compare to the top schools and programs.....I’ll save you time, it’s bad.

on offense Lashlee would probably be a P5 coordinator now after this year. Hickson is a P5 worthy and possibly justice. Doubt field would be P5. Likens is P5.

you see the difference between offense and defense now? Manny must upgrade his defensive staph.

I agree I just don’t see why lashlee gets such a pass
He has horrible imagination when it comes to calling run plays and he hasn’t shown the ability to exploit weaknesses
I know he has good plays like tosses and jet sweeps but he never calls them
The difference between this year and last is that king doesnt just stand there getting sacked

the kicker is the biggest difference this year Without him we would be 5-5 not much improvement since last year

He has horrible imagination when it comes to calling run plays and he hasn’t shown the ability to exploit weaknesses
The difference between this year and last is that king doesnt just stand there getting sacked

the kicker is the biggest difference this year Without him we would be 5-5 not much improvement since last year
I'm with you on Lashlee, but he's an upgrade BUT I feel it's because of King.
Without the kicker and King we would be 2-8.

offense showed massive improvement but I’m not 100% sold on Lashlee and it’s laughable that everyone keeps thinking he is leaving to be a head coach anywhere. He inherited soft *** WR and a terrible O-line. For what he had to work with he did pretty well. Some play calls are dumb and he gets gimmicky at times. Against Clemson and UNC he did stupid *** TE passes when the team was driving. No need to call those gadget plays when he did

Advertisement
Well I have tried to put faith in Manny but my honest assessment is that Manny has hit coaching wall.

manny is not getting better as a game day coach. Manny is a recruiter and salesman not an X and Os coach. Take him off the field and have him manage the athletic Dept.

Last week there was a post about how there is always a talent gap
regardless of the talent gap
There is a lack of talent when it comes to our coaches
Where would you rank our coaching staff in the acc?
Top to bottom I can’t think of another staff that does less with more than these guys
All I know is Manny was toyed with, in front of a national TV audience.

Disagree on Lashlee.

He’s shown a number of times the ability to exploit a defense and set up big plays. He’s inconsistent, though, and his running game seems based on a few plays the OL has trouble blocking. The OL is a liability overall, and I doubt there’s a magic playbook that resolves the problem.

We’re gonna get ****ed.

these coaches are smart, they want to beat Miami as bad as possible to keep SFL recruits going to their programs. It’s the same reason why Clemson always goes extra hard against us. Saban is no dummy.

Advertisement
Did we out coach any team we played this year?

Really asking. Can’t think of one. Maybe FSU.

Did we out coach any team we played this year?

Really asking. Can’t think of one. Maybe FSU.
Pitt did nothing offensively. 300 total yards.
There QB was at 48%
King who gifted them 9 points.

On O we still scored 31 even though Pitt's Dline is as bad of a matchup against our o-line there is.

I get your point.
The fact that we're thinking of only a handful of games in no bueno.

Advertisement
Back