ACC Coaches on the Hot Seat

Advertisement
This fkin bozo ALq has to fkin get rid of Doritos seriously and get a sfla guy that likes to mold sfla kids to do what they do best man up and use speed. When he does that he will save his job and maybe he can get a fkin a dcord that can recruit like coley. I feel like punching dis fkin clown sometimes, AG seems like a smart enough dude *** ya friends dog do u.

This fkin bozo ALq has to fkin get rid of Doritos seriously and get a sfla guy that likes to mold sfla kids to do what they do best man up and use speed. When he does that he will save his job and maybe he can get a fkin a dcord that can recruit like coley. I feel like punching dis fkin clown sometimes, AG seems like a smart enough dude *** ya friends dog do u.

For that matter, run on offense something like what Oregon does.

Some of you may remember Laus, but he was spot on saying we should run a spread or something similar considering our local talent. Okay, so we've been a pro-style team forever, but times change.

Wait, INCaneFan, you mean that Cutler Ridge Laus that always calls into the radio shows???? :O

Advertisement
they won NINE games

I don't think it's as easy as X wins; another season like last year where the team won 8 games but barely won too many games that shouldnt have been games and then got blown out in the 4 losses should, at the very least, put Golden on the hotseat.

Another year of this defense and something will change. BOT Members were fed up last year. Why do you think golden was ready to bounce to PSU...

I actually think it could get ugly enough that he is fired midseason.

he has already lost this team. the defense will be exposed (again) game 1

Oh really? He's "lost the team." Amazing how you armchair players make such dumb comments. The players speak quite differently about Golden, and seem to love the guy and love playing for him.
Like playing for him? Didnt seem that way in the RAB at all. They got curb stomped and not a pulse. Looked like some of Shannon final games to me. Maybe I was not seeing good

Another year of this defense and something will change. BOT Members were fed up last year. Why do you think golden was ready to bounce to PSU...

Oh really? He's "lost the team." Amazing how you armchair players make such dumb comments. The players speak quite differently about Golden, and seem to love the guy and love playing for him.

You left out the "i" in your user name, bub.

LULZ at the players love playing for him. They really looked like it in the last game they played.

Sorry, I'll go by the words of the players and the recruits in how they view Golden over the words of some sad little "men" on the rag who do nothing but whine and pretend they actually know what they are talking about.

Advertisement
I have to agree with dk72, there's no way he's lost the team. We've been consistently getting better every year and at least we finally made it to a bowl game last season. No need to bail just yet, it's a process.

LULZ at the players love playing for him. They really looked like it in the last game they played.

Sorry, I'll go by the words of the players and the recruits in how they view Golden over the words of some sad little "men" on the rag who do nothing but whine and pretend they actually know what they are talking about.

You can go by the "words" of the players since you're so close to them. I'll go by the actions of the players. Their actions told us all year that they don't give a **** about playing for the fat man.

You can go by the "words" of the players since you're so close to them. I'll go by the actions of the players. Their actions told us all year that they don't give a **** about playing for the fat man.

...and there goes the girlish infatuation with Al's weight. Is that always an issue for you or only when on the rag and overly emotional?

Advertisement
I have to agree with dk72, there's no way he's lost the team. We've been consistently getting better every year and at least we finally made it to a bowl game last season. No need to bail just yet, it's a process.

LOLZ. We were eligible to play in bowl games his first two seasons.

You make it sound as if he took over a team with Savannah State level talent and underwent this remarkable rebuilding process in which making a bowl game last year is something to marvel at.

We should have won the Coastal, but **** the bed when we needed to. Playing in the Rustled Bowl wasn't an accomplishment, it was a disappointment.

And he absolutely lost the team at the end of the year. We had kids on the roster that had forgone one and in some cases two bowl games. Compound that with the fact they were playing Louisville, a team littered with players they went to high school with, and that should have been the most inspired they played during their tenures at Miami. Instead, they looked like garbage.

That's on the Head Corch and the Corching staff.......

Well at least we will learn a lot with our first game. Louisville has been on an ultimate high and with losing Bridgewater they're a team that if we beat, we get quite a bit more credit than we actually should. I guess what I'm trying to say is their stock is at an all time high. Anytime you bring in a new coach he deserves a building phase no matter what school he's taking over *Savannah State or Alabama.

I really like our schedule this year and at least we'll know early where we stand with a key game on the road in Louisville. We will better know if Golden has "lost his team".

Advertisement
I'm not quite sure I understand the situation we're in with Golden. It seems like he does just enough to keep his job every season and things don't look too swell to get rid of him considering his contract situation.
You consider being tied for last in the Coastal and going 6-6 overall as doing just enough to keep his job?
The sad part is.. apparently it's true. sum ***** still has his job. How the **** that's happening I don't know.
200_s.gif

Advertisement
Back