ACC Championship Ticket Renewal

Advertisement
Just renewed mine too. Got 4 tickets and a parking pass for lot 1 for $289. StubHub has each ticket in that section for $200 and the parking pass in that lot for $250!
They also offer 4 equal payments

Got 4 tickets today, same seats as last year even though I ended up selling them. They will be selling them to the general public within a few weeks, paid $235.00 for 4 tickets lower bowl.
Email address is Tickets@CharlotteSports.com or call 704-644-4047.

Anyone know which side will be Coastal and which will be Atlantic this year?

Or do they keep it the same every year?

I renewed our tickets from last year, but looking at Stubhub, the seats on the opposite side of the stadium are listed for less. I would expect the Atlantic/Clem$on side to be more expensive (on the resale market). But I don't care, I want to make sure to get seats on the Coastal(hopefully Canes) side.

I forgot to get a parking pass, but will probably do so when the chance to upgrade or move seats comes around. Anyone remember what the options were for parking passes, and pricing?

Advertisement
Anyone know which side will be Coastal and which will be Atlantic this year?

Or do they keep it the same every year?

I renewed our tickets from last year, but looking at Stubhub, the seats on the opposite side of the stadium are listed for less. I would expect the Atlantic/Clem$on side to be more expensive (on the resale market). But I don't care, I want to make sure to get seats on the Coastal(hopefully Canes) side.

I forgot to get a parking pass, but will probably do so when the chance to upgrade or move seats comes around. Anyone remember what the options were for parking passes, and pricing?
I called right after renewing because I wondered the same thing. While the girl didn't tell me if they alternate, she did say the Coastal was on the same side this year.
The only option for parking I had in the renewal payment portion was lot 1 for $50.
I'm also interested in upgrading, I didn't see anything about that, do you know when we're supposed to call for that?

I called right after renewing because I wondered the same thing. While the girl didn't tell me if they alternate, she did say the Coastal was on the same side this year.
The only option for parking I had in the renewal payment portion was lot 1 for $50.
I'm also interested in upgrading, I didn't see anything about that, do you know when we're supposed to call for that?

I'll shoot you a PM. Any other CANES fans interested in more info can PM me as well. Don't want to put too much info on an open forum, need to keep some tix for ourselves, and also not saturate the market with scalpers.

I'll shoot you a PM. Any other CANES fans interested in more info can PM me as well. Don't want to put too much info on an open forum, need to keep some tix for ourselves, and also not saturate the market with scalpers.
Agreed and appreciate it!

Advertisement
Back