ACC Championship Game...

Advertisement
Advertisement
If NC somehow wins, do they have a shot to make the playoffs? How crazy would that be? They'd be 12-1 with an ACC title and a win over the #1 team in the country. I'd say they'd certainly have a case.

If NC somehow wins, do they have a shot to make the playoffs? How crazy would that be? They'd be 12-1 with an ACC title and a win over the #1 team in the country. I'd say they'd certainly have a case.

They say that their strength of schedule is what is killing them.

True, but the Clemson game will certainly bolster that. It may be a longshot, but the mere idea of NC as a playoff team is pretty crazy. I'm rooting for as much chaos as possible so I'll be pulling for them against Clemson.

Advertisement
That game is gonna be a good one, both teams score at will--wouldn't surprise me at all if UNC won. Dangerous football team.

Clemson is not beating people convincingly on the scoreboard. At least not the 30+ margins some might expect from a #1 ranked team against far lesser teams. Miami doesn't count - the Golden rule.

I would not be surprised if UNC beat Clemson.

I would not be surprised if Clemson elevated their game and routed UNC.

Advertisement
UNC is playing at a very high level. They're already going to pass UF/FSU loser, Ok State, Stanford/ND loser, Baylor, and Michigan. They will be in the 8-9 range even before the ACCCG. A win there absolutely puts them in the conversation.

Clemson is legit but I wouldn't be too surprised.

North Carolina is for real and they could beat any team in the country if the offense is rolling

Advertisement
I would not be surprised however UNC has not faced a defense as good as Clemson's this season. I think that will be the difference.

Advertisement
Back