After that, last 3 games
@ BC
@ Wake
UNC

Clemson’s ACC remaining games
GT
@ NC State
FSU

I called a Miami v. NC State ACCCG before week one, but looking at those remaining games, Clemson could very well lose out depending on how healthy their QB is when he comes back.

Advertisement
NC State gets Clemson in Raleigh too.

After that, last 3 games
@ BC
@ Wake
UNC

Clemson’s ACC remaining games
GT
@ NC State
FSU

I called a Miami v. NC State ACCCG before week one, but looking at those remaining games, Clemson could very well lose out depending on how healthy their QB is when he comes back.

NC state got a huge break in the cross-division scheduling. Pitt & UNC (2 worst teams in Coastal) versus Clemson (@VT, GT 2 of top 3)

Always been my problem with the rivalry games...VT has basically a 1/2 game advantage every year because they get a mediocre BC versus us getting FSU and GT getting Clemson.

I already have 2 hotel rooms with double beds. I would suggest everyone go ahead and books early. After the Va Tech game the Coastal Division will be decided and rates will go up.

Have had rooms and tickets booked since June

I’d like to play Clemson. The beating they gave us is a part of the reason we ended up with Richt. Beating them to signify that we are back is sort of like poetic justice.

That is one beat down I am willing to forgive... it got rid of Folden!!!

Advertisement
Just a random stat -

Since 2012, VT has at least one loss vs. GT, UNC, or DUKE in every season. I'd like to see Miami run the table against the ACC, but losing to VT may not be the penultimate dagger in the heart.

Clemson @ NC state is the same day as VT @ Miami. That day (November 4th) will decide who reperesents each divison in the championship game.

That Clemson/ NC State may cost us a night game!!! **** it!!!

I don't think so. Assuming we hold serve the next two weeks, we have Syracuse and UNC. VaTech has UNC and Duke. We should get to that game 7-0 vs 7-1, probably #5 or 6 vs. #10 or 12.

On the flip side, Clemson has a bye before Ga Tech, and honestly that game is all going to hinge on how healthy Kelly Bryant comes back, if he's even a go. NC State has a bye then Notre Dame. I really don't see ND having an answer with NC State's D-line after a full week to prepare. There's a very good chance that NC State is the higher ranked team by the time the calendar flips to November, and Clemson is a team on the ropes, a la Miami vs. FSU.

If we win the ACC do we make the playoffs tho?

Depends.

Depends on how many undefeated teams there are and who we play in the ACCCG. If we go undefeated and win the ACC, yes, we're definitely in.

If we lose a game and still win the ACC, it's up in the air.

Advertisement
Hokies still have Georgia Tech
We could lose to Va Tech and still make championship.
Beat Cuse

Advertisement
Back