ACC Championship Game or bust!

This is hilarious.

We were also more talented than Louisville and Nebraska, but lost both games going away.

We already have 1 ACC loss; FSU is another guaranteed loss. We're 50-50 to losing to teams such as UNC, UVA, and BC. It's probably closer to 60-40 that we'll lose this Saturday. We'll probably beat Ga Tech and Wake, but I wouldn't say it's written in stone.

It defies the laws of physics that there is a convoluted tie breaker that will get us into the ACC Championship game, given our production on the field, and upcoming opponents. It's not happening.

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_nbszeoUppZ1ruvhy4.gif

Should have won the coaRstal last year. But of course, Al is a big, fat loser and he ****ed and **** all over himself when he had the opportunity....twice. Win the ACC or gtfo.

This is hilarious.

We were also more talented than Louisville and Nebraska, but lost both games going away.

We already have 1 ACC loss; FSU is another guaranteed loss. We're 50-50 to losing to teams such as UNC, UVA, and BC. It's probably closer to 60-40 that we'll lose this Saturday. We'll probably beat Ga Tech and Wake, but I wouldn't say it's written in stone.

It defies the laws of physics that there is a convoluted tie breaker that will get us into the ACC Championship game, given our production on the field, and upcoming opponents. It's not happening.

post-30364-you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-uA6z.gif

Advertisement
The Coastal division is poor this year so winning the thing would be fool's gold. All the Coastal is this year is to decide who is going to be the sacrifice in the ACCCG. So yeah maybe we back into it with all the other teams falling over themselves but a Coastal division title is meh for me this year. And I hope they don't display any Coastal division trophies in the Schwartz either.

The entire ACC is a pile of **** outside of FSU and maybe Clemson, that being said we are at the very bottom of that pile. I wouldn't be surprised if we finish with 4 wins this year, not exactly sure where those other two wins are going to come from however

Advertisement
The entire ACC is a pile of **** outside of FSU and maybe Clemson, that being said we are at the very bottom of that pile. I wouldn't be surprised if we finish with 4 wins this year, not exactly sure where those other two wins are going to come from however

For not being able to beat FSU on Saturday, Clemson is now and for the foreseeable future will be on my crap pile. There's only one really good team in the ACC right now and they are led by a stupid version of Forest Gump.

Advertisement
Back