ACC Championship Game or bust!

T DA CaNe

Recruit
I know a lot of people are down on Golden and the staff but in reality I think if Miami gets to the ACC Championship game then it's progress! If not, then I think it may be time for a change. Right now the season is 50/50, If they win the games they are supposed to win, which I think are Duke, GT, Pitts, Virginia and NC. If they are able to pull these games out this gives them a chance and they have a shot to be VT so all is not lost. 5-3 or 6-2 are a possibility. A coastal division championship would be progress and I think this team should win it. If not bye bye staff! I am intrigued right now to see how it works out because the offense is looking on the up and up!

Advertisement
The offense will win some games. We're capable of losing every game left on the schedule. We're also capable of winning a bunch because we're going to be the more talented team most of the time. One thing is for certain: Golden sucks at coaching football.

It's ACC coastal or bust for Golden IMO. The only team that should beat us is FSU. Other then that we are more talented then every other team we face here on out.

Advertisement
NS_09BUST_14984113.JPG

Yes, I think we have a chance because the talent is there! Coaching idk but the offense last game looked like its capable of doing.

Advertisement
LMAO you retards never learn. there isnt a chance in **** that this team makes the ACC champ game.

besides - do you want to get blown out TWICE by FSU? jesus christ.

we are dead until F/A/G is gone

Advertisement
I know a lot of people are down on Golden and the staff but in reality I think if Miami gets to the ACC Championship game then it's progress! If not, then I think it may be time for a change. Right now the season is 50/50, If they win the games they are supposed to win, which I think are Duke, GT, Pitts, Virginia and NC. If they are able to pull these games out this gives them a chance and they have a shot to be VT so all is not lost. 5-3 or 6-2 are a possibility. A coastal division championship would be progress and I think this team should win it. If not bye bye staff! I am intrigued right now to see how it works out because the offense is looking on the up and up!

RRnhhqW.gifRRnhhqW.gif
RRnhhqW.gif
RRnhhqW.gifRRnhhqW.gif
RRnhhqW.gif
RRnhhqW.gifRRnhhqW.gif
RRnhhqW.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
it is not happening. furthermore, even if it does, I don't really think it means much beating out world beaters like GT, Duke, UNC and VT. Bottom line is we are outmanned on the sidelines every single game we play. We are playing with a 3 touchdown handicap. Play FSU close (both times) and win the rest of our games (including beating the teams we should be pounding soundly) or GTFO. In other words.....GTFO

I just can't figure out what people see in thinking that this coaching staff, mostly on the defensive side of the ball, can lead this team to the ACCCG. The talent is there to reach it but clueless individuals are not allowing the talent to excel. The quicker this team is eliminated from the coastal contention the sooner the AD is forced to make a decision.

The media picked UM two years in row to get to Charlotte, and the coaching staff will fail miserably. Individuals outside the program see enough talent win the coastal. I just want the season to end as soon a possible this is 2010 all over again.

Advertisement
Back