ACC Bowl Ties with Selection Info:

Advertisement
This is way too confusing. My guess is we end up in the Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl, because that's what normally happens to us in an average year like this one.

Advertisement
It makes the old OB look like Jerry's World.

You must have not been recently, it's been renovated extensively, it's a lot nicer than it was a decade ago. It's still an old facility, but it was far better in August than when I made the trip for the Champs Sports Bowl in which Randy Shannon and the 'Canes **** themselves against Wisconsin.

Advertisement
So me and the wife are already going to be in Nashville from the 30th to the 1st. As much as I want the boys to play in the OB...that would be quite the coincidence. My hotel is already booked.

This is not unlikely at all.

Right now, in the CFP simulator on 538, Miami is #29 and Wake Forest is #20. If Miami wins out and Wake loses bad to Clemson, I'd think Miami is in the CFP top 25.

Other ACC schools would jump too if they win out, but they start from further behind and the best one will get shelled by Clemson.

Advertisement
Would love to expose Michigan’s annually overrated ***.

Dream bowl game would be to obliterate the USC Trojans.

You must have not been recently, it's been renovated extensively, it's a lot nicer than it was a decade ago. It's still an old facility, but it was far better in August than when I made the trip for the Champs Sports Bowl in which Randy Shannon and the 'Canes **** themselves against Wisconsin.
Was there for that Wisconsin game and against Louisville. Both were horrific outcomes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back