ACC Bowl Ties with Selection Info:

SFbayCane

All American
ACC Bowl Selection Process
College Football Playoff (four teams)

The Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl and PlayStation Fiesta Bowl are national semifinal sites for the 2019 season. There is no limit on how many teams from one conference can appear in the CFP.

ACC Champion - Top Four CFP Ranking
If the ACC Champion is in the top four of the final CFP rankings, it will play in one of the national semifinal games.

ACC Champion - Not In Top Four CFP Ranking
If the ACC Champion is not in the top four of the final CFP rankings, it will appear in the Capital One Orange Bowl against the highest ranked available team from the Big Ten, SEC or Notre Dame following team selection by the Rose (Big Ten) and Sugar (SEC) Bowls.

Capital One Orange Bowl
The Capital One Orange Bowl will host the ACC Champion (or highest ranked ACC team not ranked in the top four against the highest ranked available team from the Big Ten, SEC or Notre Dame following team selection by the Rose (Big Ten) and Sugar (SEC) bowls.

VRBO Citrus Bowl/Camping World Bowl
If the ACC opponent in the Capital One Orange Bowl is from the Big Ten, then an ACC team will be selected for the VRBO Citrus Bowl. The Camping World Bowl has the first pick of an ACC team after the CFP, New Year’s Six Bowls and Citrus Bowl are filled.

Tier One Bowls (all equal selection status)
Belk Bowl
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl or
TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl

Additional Bowls
Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
Walk-On’s Independence Bowl
Quick Lane Bowl

Secondary*
Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl
Birmingham Bowl
*If not filled by other conferences and additional ACC teams are available.

ACC Bowl Affiliations
Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl – Dec. 23, 2:30 p.m., ESPN
Walk-On's Independence Bowl – Dec. 26, 4:15 p.m., ESPN
Quick Lane Bowl – Dec. 26, 8 p.m., ESPN
New Era Pinstripe Bowl – Dec. 27, 3:20 p.m., ESPN
Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman – Dec. 27, Noon, ESPN
Camping World Bowl – Dec. 28, Noon, ABC
Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic - Dec. 28, 2 p.m., ESPN
Capital One Orange Bowl - Dec. 30, 8 p.m., ESPN
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl – Dec. 30, 4 p.m., ESPN
SERVPRO First Responder Bowl – Dec. 30, 12:15 or 12:30 p.m., ESPN
Capital One Orange Bowl – Dec. 30, 8 p.m., ESPN
Belk Bowl – Dec. 31, Noon, ESPN
Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl - Dec. 31, TBD, CBS
Citrus Bowl – Jan. 1, 1 p.m., ABC
Birmingham Bowl – Jan. 2, 3:30 p.m., ESPN
TaxSlayer Gator Bowl – Jan. 2, 7 p.m., ESPN

College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, Dec. 28, 4 or 8 p.m., ESPN
College Football Playoff Semifinal at the PlayStation Fiesta Bowl, Dec. 28, 4 or 8 p.m., ESPN
College Football Playoff National Championship, Jan. 13, 8 p.m., ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So if we win out, somehow win the coastal, then pull off a miracle and beat Clemson we basically ***** ourselves out of the orange bowl. Now I'm conflicted.

So if we win out, somehow win the coastal, then pull off a miracle and beat Clemson we basically ***** ourselves out of the orange bowl. Now I'm conflicted.

Probability aside, there is a certain amount of irony to us finally winning the ACC and ending up in the..... Peach Bowl. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
That’s not true. We would end up in the orange bowl if we are ACC champs. The only reason Clemson wouldn’t is because they’d make the playoffs. But with 4 losses we wouldn’t make the playoffs

Advertisement
Citrus, Orange, or Music City plz.
Music City would be about 30 mins from my house and right after my birthday. It’ll be f’ing cold as **** but it’s a great spot, not a 5 min walk to music row. I mean if you like bars and hot women everywhere.

Advertisement
Back