ACC Bowl Revenue Sharing Question

UM vs uif in the Orange Bowl would be a net gain for UM hypothetically of how many $$$$$ over the Walk Ons bowl vs latech?

Better player packs?
Better fan attendance?
Lower travel costs?

Advertisement
This site is going downhill fast. Nothing but mopes who say the same things over and over and trolls.

The few good posters who actually have knowledge and info are broken and continually mope. Man this place is in trouble.

Advertisement
What positive things regarding this program would you like to discuss?
You're better than this and more intelligent. However if you want to mope and harp on moping then have at it. I was making a statement about what this place has become. Sorry to trigger you with the comment.

Advertisement
IIRC, all bowl money is put in one pot. After team expenses are paid, the money is split evenly between the schools. This may have been changed at some point. Don't know if Notre Shame is part of that scheme.

Advertisement
So are you saying my comment is soft or the people who continue to mope constantly about the same things when nothing will change because it makes their feelings are hurt and it makes them feel better are soft? Not sure i am following you here.
He's definitely calling you soft because you're *****ing about people "moping" about the sad state of our program.

He's definitely calling you soft because you're *****ing about people "moping" about the sad state of our program.
I got it now, i appreciate you clarifying this for me. So let me get this straight...he's calling soft about complaining about mopes complaining?

Honest question, would that make him more soft or just soft for complaining about the dude complaining about the mopes? Think we're going to need a ruling here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back