Aazaar Abdul -Rahim the bagman at Maryland

Let it go…

He is going to a school that has produced 15 1st rounds picks..… since 1937.

Their last first rounder was in 2009 (Darrius Heyward-Bey, 6 rec in 2016).

They’ve had four 1st rounders since 1985… and only in the past 10 years.

The last Running Back they had drafted was Da’Rel Scott in the 7th round back in 2011, yeap he is still active… in the CFL.

Since 1988, Maryland had 3 RB get drafted (Da’Rel Scott ’11, Bruce Perry ’04, Lamont Jordon ’01).

Only ONE RB from Maryland lasted more than 4 years in the NFL… LaMont Jordon. You know the guy who started 29 games in his 9 year NFL career.

There are currently no RBs in the NFL from Maryland….

The great 5* Stefon Diggs ended up a 5th round pick thanks to that great program.

Last time we saw a Terrapin in the Pro Bowl was Shawne “Sterriods” Merriman in 2007 before his arrest.

I guess McFarland wanted to create his own legacy at Maryland… who can blame him, it’s not very hard to do considering the best RB ever from the basketball school was LaMont Jordon who rushed for a whopping 3,734 in 9 years in the NFL. Good luck to the kid and his family and hope he does not end up like the last Under Armor All-American RB who signed with them… yeap Wes Brown.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When Brown flew out to see McFarland that last time without Hartley I knew we might be in trouble.

Miami needs to get with it. Every cycle we get out bid for high end players. Got start winning these recruiting battles. Kids like DJD don't come around often

Let it go…

The last Running Back they had drafted was Da’Rel Scott in the 7th round back in 2011, yeap he is still active… in the CFL.

Since 1988, Maryland had 3 RB get drafted (Da’Rel Scott ’11, Bruce Perry ’04, Lamont Jordon ’01).

Only ONE RB from Maryland lasted more than 4 years in the NFL… LaMont Jordon. You know the guy who started 29 games in his 9 year NFL career.

The great 5* Stefon Diggs ended up a 5th round pick thanks to that great program.

Last time we saw a Terrapin in the Pro Bowl was Shawne “Sterriods” Merriman in 2007 before his arrest.

I guess McFarland wanted to create his own legacy at Maryland… who can blame him, it’s not very hard to do considering the best RB ever from the basketball school was LaMont Jordon who rushed for a whopping 3,734 in 9 years in the NFL. Good luck to the kid and his family and hope he does not end up like the last Under Armor All-American RB who signed with them… yeap Wes Brown.

Strong. Upvote, monica.

Advertisement
Let it go…

Holy **** this post is fire

He can't sign until Wed right?

Money aside, why would anyone want to go to Maryland? LOL

He wants to lose to state, meatchicken, ped state, and wisky all 4 years. Lol ***** with his mom and I know Toni wanted Miami **** she was wearing Miami t shirts to class. I disagree with the bagmen men conspiracy theories. I think they did what we doing with Henderson and Herbert selling the **** out of change of culture. I'll leave the conspiracy stuff to you south florida cats.

Miami needs to get with it. Every cycle we get out bid for high end players. Got start winning these recruiting battles. Kids like DJD don't come around often

Unlike a lot of other schools the NCAA doesn't give a **** about, they're actually trying to catch us doing some dirty ****. We can't afford to get involved with the same **** these other schools do.

Advertisement
silly. Bag men by all reports are never on staff. That just makes no sense. No plausible deniability. No defense against charges of lack of institutional control. Additionally UMd doesnt have that kind of money. Their endowment is pathetic and they had to jump to the B1G just to be able to pay their bills. Year before that they were cutting programs. Fan support is pathetic. Bag money is never going to come from the guys you have heard of or anyone on staff. UA money cannot be channelled that way because it is too public and too obvious. They are not going to risk losing every NCAA account just to help Md.

So AAR and Smart as bag men is just too silly for even the most ignorant fan to buy into. Try again.

Don't tell these people that... There's still a lot of naive cats on here that think Mac chose MD because "he wants to stay home" Lol...

Maryland had 4 committed RB's ahead of him already in their class, McFarland was 100% Miami until literally 2 days ago...

Like I said over in that Jeff Thomas thread, we got swooped at the last minute because his family got bagged... So when pops says Coach Brown was saying the "same old, same old", that meant we weren't willing to match or double the final offer made by MD who he had dinner with the night before. It's really that simple lol

I've said it a dozens of times & I'll say it again... If you want the recruit (especially this late in the game) you have to pay up.

Now with that said, I don't think it's the end of the world that we didn't get McFarland, as long as we get Thomas, Dean & Edwards this class is still top 10... Landing any of the other prospects is a luxury.

agree Thomas is a must get...........and the Amac **** is real theres no other explanation needed

BAGMEN ARE NOT COACHES!

They are boosters.

Not big time boosters like the Under Armor guy, those type pay big money to upgrade and build stadiums/facilities and buildings on campus.

Lower level boosters with an extra $10,000 - $20,000 to burn a year get together and find out from the coaching staff in some way which recruits to buy.

No coach is stupid enough to offer cash in person, on the phone, through text or social media.

Elite kids definitely get bought, and in this case I do believe that McFarland's recruitment by Maryland was a bit dirty right at the end.

But no need to get all worked up about a 5'8 RB from Maryland with no integrity.

He will regret his decision.

Most of the kids that play games in recruiting never pan out anyways.

Advertisement
The worst part of the situation is that our coaches didn't see it coming.

Richt makes 5 million per year to anticipate these kid of things and not get caught with your pants down.

Advertisement
Back