A

Advertisement
Someone could make some big money if they take your picks and bet the opposite. 30-61 on the year is brutal.

Someone could make some big money if they take your picks and bet the opposite. 30-61 on the year is brutal.

Right! The dude is a SHILL for Sin City. Nothing more, nothing less. Heck, I can absolutely GUARANTEE that he doesn't wager any cash on his picks and what not. dUh.

Advertisement
I’m going 9-0 this week, book it

Miami over Clemson (somehow, someway we get it done)
Georgia over Auburn
Ohio State rolls Wisconsin
UCF over Memphis
USC over Stanford
Oklahoma rolls TCU
FAU over North Texas
Boise over Fresno
FSU over ULM

Advertisement
I’m not sure if you realized it yet, but you didn’t count correctly.

“Someone could make some big money if they take your picks and bet the opposite”? Really? How? I won’t wait for you to answer...LOL.

It’s kind of the point that you have an advantage going chalk. The entire point of the exercise was anti-chalk and disregard the spread; I had to pick the upset; that I could NEVER pick the favorite (based on the posted ESPN lines on each Wednesday). NO MATTER WHAT. It was stated as such long ago and I always believed it would be incredible to get to 50% (54% in Vegas, long-term, and you’re a genius). But, and this is where so many of the “wannabe-sharps” have embarrassed themselves, or flat out lied, that betting against the “upset” picks I provided would win a lot of money…the favorites didn’t cover more than 70% of the time. I actually think the number is above 80%, which would mean going opposite my picks “ATS”…you lose more than I did. LOL. That’s not very smart. I’ve been laughing at how many “critics” stupidly took the bait; the jokes on them. As one poster said weeks ago, “he’s been doing it for weeks, how do you (posters) not know this.?”

Taking the dog, no points, is supposed to lose. I knew the numbers would be horrid, the question was how bad were the dogs and how big of a mess. Well, I now have my answer, and many of you...stepped in it.

11-1!

Go Canes

You're right I gave you more credit than you deserved. You were 29-61. I didn't realize you weren't taking any points in your picks. Didn't read your other threads just read this one and thought you were picking ATS. If you are picking ATS and win 68% of your bets, you will be successful and win big money, that's where I got that from.

Advertisement
Back