A win is a win is a win (not about Bethune, BTW)

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
In a perfect world, we wold love to crush any and all comers. Of course. Duh. Naturally. Irie. Whatevs...

But, injuries are (captain obvious here) part of the game and there have many games through the decades of Cane competitive football, where we, no doubt about it, lost because we were missing a key player or 3 who would've made an enormous impact on big games.

All of this is to say, I'm not pencilling in a W against the notes in a couple of weeks, but if we do happen to beat them, and primarily so because they've lost their starting star QB, I couldn't give two royal craps for feel cheap in doing so. If we win that game, scores of haters will try and delegitimize the victory (if we win - not guaranteed) and I don't know about you fellas, but it will be as sweet as if they had the Frenchman and even granted Dalvin an extra game by the NCAA to play against us.

Winning there, especially in light of our **** poor D showing yesterday, will be hard as ****, BUT, if we win...Well, ***** the critics and naysayers. A win is a win is a win.

Mark will iron out things against Arkie State. I believe we will see a better D outing. Then....it ends at 7 in a row!!!

LET'S GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
They beat us on a ******* missed extra point..

Do they recognize we were up all game ? No they say they kicked our ***

A win is a win ,and people don't remember how it happened people just remember it did happen. When we get that W, it'll be glorious

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Their D looked good, but their offense was terrible. Cam Akers definitely isn't Cook. We should win if we figure out some things before then. We've hung in years past even when the talent gap was big, but talent won't be the issue.

Their D looked good, but their offense was terrible. Cam Akers definitely isn't Cook. We should win if we figure out some things before then. We've hung in years past even when the talent gap was big, but talent won't be the issue.

They probably have a lot more to figure out than us.

My concern is Rosier not maximizing our weapons, which will be key to moving the ball against FSU. As rough as our D looked yesterday, I believe we will get it straight before FSU. By the way, our D wasn't HORRIBLE yesterday, it was just well below expectations. We all had high expectations, so giving up 13 points and 350 yards seems like the end of the world. It is not.

FSU might be starting a true freshman, and that could be serious trouble for them against us. That's a mighty big stage for a true freshman that wasn't the starter 24 hours ago.

Advertisement

My concern is Rosier not maximizing our weapons, which will be key to moving the ball against FSU. As rough as our D looked yesterday, I believe we will get it straight before FSU. By the way, our D wasn't HORRIBLE yesterday, it was just well below expectations. We all had high expectations, so giving up 13 points and 350 yards seems like the end of the world. It is not.

FSU might be starting a true freshman, and that could be serious trouble for them against us. That's a mighty big stage for a true freshman that wasn't the starter 24 hours ago.

Did the FSU freshman QB enroll early?

Did the FSU freshman QB enroll early?

Wondered the same thing... will find out.

Florida State of the Quarterback

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back