A Williams back for nc st

How much does Avantae help vs unc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da truth

1st team All-American
•NC st not UNC•
From all accounts he was dominant and very physical in spring. We need someone who can actually tackle. I think he’s a special talent and will be the best safety since Merriweather at the U. I just don’t know if manny wants someone playing who knows how to tackle in his soft d soooo

Advertisement
•NC st not UNC•
From all accounts he was dominant and very physical in spring. We need someone who can actually tackle. I think he’s a special talent and will be the best safety since Merriweather at the U. I just don’t know if manny wants someone playing who knows how to tackle in his soft d soooo
Those same accounts….and we’re 2-3….

Those same accounts….and we’re 2-3….
Lol

also manny could be fired after unc. interm coach trob wins out rest of season would show how incompetent manny is. Trob would definitely have tyrique on line of scrimmage in press man. Hard to watch a corner as big and physical as him 15 yards off the line. Infuriating really

Lol

also manny could be fired after unc. interm coach trob wins out rest of season would show how incompetent manny is. Trob would definitely have tyrique on line of scrimmage in press man. Hard to watch a corner as big and physical as him 15 yards off the line. Infuriating really
I know of a defensive coordinator who would have him 35 yards off the line.

Advertisement
I’d rather see him covering the slot than Gurvan Hall. But I know that’s not going to happen. With this staph, In a tight game Saturday he may not even see a snap.

Lol

I think Jess gets interim maybe t rob as dc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some guys can't be held back by ****** coaching. You'll see.

You know how high I am on his talent lol
Same. He will be benched if anything for being good and young by manny. Kid is a warrior, outside of the drama preseason he’s going to fu&k some people up on our team and opposing teams.

•NC st not UNC•

One dude who will have missed the first six games of the season, trotting it out there for arguably a 2-4 team—wheels off, coach reeling, morale in the toilet and ship sinking.

Ed Reed back there probably wouldn't make much of a difference next week if the Canes head home with another loss in Chapel Hill.

Advertisement
One dude who will have missed the first six games of the season, trotting it out there for arguably a 2-4 team—wheels off, coach reeling, morale in the toilet and ship sinking.

Ed Reed back there probably wouldn't make much of a difference next week if the Canes head home with another loss in Chapel Hill.
A dog who’s a leader and who’s competitive can change that. How you think we won with Coker?

tyrique and a Williams at mlb and wlb moving around with bolden blitzing (not delayed) and a Williams falling back to safety? Come on. That wont happen. If this dude will punch his pregnant baby mama he will punch diaz in the face a long with hall and couch. Don’t underestimate a scary alpha dog who’s hungry to play after last season out and 6 game suspension. He’s got a lot to prove and with manny out could be the spark this team needs to get going. **** he might take a bat to Diaz n should

Advertisement
Back