A tenth of a second

Canez1

OG
0.1 and Kaaya has his Dorsey vs FSU comeback moment and his legend begins. 3rd & 9 and you have Coley breaking open behind the coverage. Kaaya reads it and starts to launch the dagger with perfect form. There is no way in **** that the safety will make up ground. There's no way the kid misses him this time even though he knows he is going to get hammered after he releases. Everything is right there... right fu*king there and all the negative bull**** goes away! Ramsey hitting the ball from behind took it all away. Unfortunately that's football but **** we needed that moment! I still can't sleep from seeing it replay over and over in my head. Can't even imagine what Kaaya feels.

Advertisement
0.1 and Kaaya has his Dorsey vs FSU comeback moment and his legend begins. 3rd & 9 and you have Coley breaking open behind the coverage. Kaaya reads it and starts to launch the dagger with perfect form. There is no way in **** that the safety will make up ground. There's no way the kid misses him this time even though he knows he is going to get hammered after he releases. Everything is right there... right fu*king there and all the negative bull**** goes away! Ramsey hitting the ball from behind took it all away. Unfortunately that's football but **** we needed that moment! I still can't sleep from seeing it replay over and over in my head. Can't even imagine what Kaaya feels.

yep I saw it too, Kaaya WAS ****ED..COley had a step or two n the safety and he was full speed, no way in **** the sagety would catch up

unfortunel ramsey came in and made a great play.

I know I saw it too. Coley had a td...corner and safety were beat and he had the momentum/height/speed advantage over Darby.

I know I saw it too. Coley had a td...corner and safety were beat and he had the momentum/height/speed advantage over Darby.

yep, after the play kaaya was ****ed and had a look of frustartion looking at the coaches. he knew.

is there some sort of video from a fans video camera that shows the whole field? I'd love to see it.

Advertisement

yep, after the play kaaya was ****ed and had a look of frustartion looking at the coaches. he knew.

is there some sort of video from a fans video camera that shows the whole field? I'd love to see it.

I was hoping watchespn had the skycam feed but I could only find the Spanish alternate feed as an extra option. I wish they would broadcast entire games with skycam. It's like being right on the field.

You guys are right. You could see it on Kaaya's face. Seems like we just can't catch a break.

When Kaaya stepped up in the pocket...I rose from my seat and put both of my arms in the air like Shockey did.

Saw Ramsey bend and then reach...

what a sick feeling

Advertisement
Something I didn't see on that play...look how badly Joe Yearby cooks Terrance Smith

Yearby is straight up letal out the backfields when putting moveson LB's. He was wide open middle but Kaaya was set on COley and I don't blame him.

This **** is depressing to talk about....

Something I didn't see on that play...look how badly Joe Yearby cooks Terrance Smith

Yearby is straight up letal out the backfields when putting moveson LB's. He was wide open middle but Kaaya was set on COley and I don't blame him.

This **** is depressing to talk about....

BK saw the money and was goin for the gusto. I ain't mad at the kid man.

Their DBs couldn't stay with Coley. He had them beat deep at least 5 times that I saw, just couldn't get him the ball.

Wouldn't have mattered if Coleymade the big catch. It would've been called back for holding, clipping, illegal man downfield, etc....

We were not winning on Saturday. They were not gonna allow it

Advertisement
It was nice to see Coley finally step up though.. pounding his fist in the dirt and showing some emotion for once. Yearby is going to be great in space but idk about between the tackles now.

5Ringz you do have a good point. I'm guessing excessive celebration to help put FSU in Aguayo's range.

Good coaching sending Ramsey, and great recruiting signing Ramsey.

On a side note, for all the guys crying about UM getting no breaks, that was a fumble.

Advertisement
I've watched the game 3x each time its a roller coaster of emotions what could've and should've happened....only thing I know it was an epic night at sun life and that was one of the best UM vs FSU games in a very long while.....

I've watched the game 3x each time its a roller coaster of emotions what could've and should've happened....only thing I know it was an epic night at sun life and that was one of the best UM vs FSU games in a very long while.....

yay we tried hard!

Advertisement
Back