A Strange Turn of Events...

TexCane

Sophomore
2015 RB prospect and Wisconsin signee Jordan Stevenson (Dallas, TX) was a set to report to Madison as a freshman football player in early August. Suddenly, there was a hitch, a big hitch. The university denied Stevenson admission last week. Stevenson must now quickly find a school that has room on their roster and will admit him. Miami is reportedly on his list.

READ MORE…

Advertisement

How do you figure he will sign with Nebraska, keeping in mind his Mom wants him to sign with Alabama an Nick Saban is personally recruiting the young man along with 3 of his top recruiters on the Bama staff. It sounds like Bama is throwing the kitchen sink at this kid, Nebraska can't touch that.

The thing Miami has to offer is better academics and immediate playing time that will definitely lead to the NFL coming from NFL U.

Go Canes

How do you figure he will sign with Nebraska, keeping in mind his Mom wants him to sign with Alabama an Nick Saban is personally recruiting the young man along with 3 of his top recruiters on the Bama staff. It sounds like Bama is throwing the kitchen sink at this kid, Nebraska can't touch that.

The thing Miami has to offer is better academics and immediate playing time that will definitely lead to the NFL coming from NFL U.

Go Canes

Immediate PT at Nebraska.

Advertisement

Go Canes

I wouldn't put Polish Zloty on Al to out recruit any of those coaches for any player. Now back to our regularly scheduled Al Bashing programming.

I didnt even know Tex still existed.

I remember when Tex put out an article that said something like " Yearby is a stone cold lock to FSU and even if he were to decommit he wouldnt be coming to Miami."

Less than 24 hours later Yearby was a Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back