A Shaq Interview

Advertisement
Yeah it won't pull for me either, papa Shaq. It's alright people will click it. Thanks for the share!

Advertisement
That's what a Miami Hurricanes LB looks like. Do your thing Shaq. Keep them boys at it.

We need a bunch more Shaqs

Ever hear that expression from a coach or boss? "I wish I had team full of name here"?

That's Shaq they're talking about

When Shaq did that scoop and score against GT I think I had an aneurysm, it was like a flashback to when when were great. You gotta be a proud papa UknowWhat, bright future ahead for this young man.

Advertisement
I loved that Shaq said that if you don't beat FSU you don't belong on that list. We are beginning to see the type of internal leadership that is required for any team to be championship caliber or to fulfill it's potential. Shaquille Quarterman is the type of player and leader that will bring us back to beating FSU on a consistent basis. I can't wait for week 3.

Running backs Will realize it's not the love shack they're running into, it's the knock you on your back Shaq.

Advertisement
UknowWhat, great post as always. Did you catch the interview Shaq did with Joe Z. at media day? I watched it via Facebook live stream. ...would be great to share with the board, if you have it on hand. Loved how he talked about his D. Line and the enthusiasm he always exudes. ...don't know how to even begin searching for and/or posting it.
Thanks again for your fantastic posts.

Advertisement
You should be incredibly proud, Shaq is very grounded and polished. Love the way he represents our school, wish we had a team full of young men like him.

I don't know if this is true or just my bias. I feel that Shaq commitment to the U had a lot more positive effect on the program direction and momentum than just his individual contribution, irrespective of how big it is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back