A request

SO now that we are getting along.....

Where do you all go for your college baseball fix on the web?

How many of you watch the games regularly (NOT meant to cause an argument)?

Advertisement
Explain to me what I don't get Einstein? What I don't get is someone going crazy in the 2nd game of the season when there are 55 on the schedule. I also don't get someone saying we can't host a regional because we lost one game. Are you willing to admit that was a stupid comment?

Even if we don't make it to Omaha, Morris will definitely be back next year and deservedly so.

You don't get that no one eats crow in April. We might go 1-2 in the regionals. We might get swept by Duke. Only idiots claim that someone else is "eating crow" when there are still 7 weeks left in the college baseball season.

You don't get why someone is going crazy in game 2? It's because it's not game 2. It's game 307. As in the 307th game since we played one in Omaha, Nebraska. For five years we couldn't hit or play defense. Then right out of the gate we lose to a horrid Maine team. And you don't get why people are upset?

And for the 465th time, no one said we wouldn't host because of one loss. If we don't host it will be because of many losses. Take a deep breath and try to let that sink in.

Remember, you're the guy who has blindly supported the awful results of the last five years. Don't you find it odd that you are on the same side as Florida and Florida State fans when it comes to Jim Morris?

Advertisement
Back