A reminder of Flake James' ineptitude

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Everyone forgot about this weasel because Manny hired Lashlee, King came, and then COVID wiped out the offseason.

Lets not forget why we're in this position in the first place.

Because this ticket salesman from Maine took 4 hours to hire a first time head coach away from Temple, less than a day after Richt gave him a get out of jail free card. When he could have spent the money on ANYONE ELSE.

**** Blake James. Until he's here who really has confidence things will change?

Advertisement
Advertisement
“8-2 bro” lmaoooo
Where are the Kool Aid drinkers and Sunshine Peter Pumpers now? You Stat and History guys, when was the last time ANY team put 60+ points on the Canes? Donovan McNabb in '97? 23 years. And before that I believe you have to go back to 1940's.

Advertisement
Where are the Kool Aid drinkers and Sunshine Peter Pumpers now? You Stat and History guys, when was the last time ANY team put 60+ points on the Canes? Donovan McNabb in '97? 23 years. And before that I believe you have to go back to 1940's.

Hiding along with the entire university after that embarrassing performance on national tv.

Everyone forgot about this weasel because Manny hired Lashlee, King came, and then COVID wiped out the offseason.

Lets not forget why we're in this position in the first place.

Because this ticket salesman from Maine took 4 hours to hire a first time head coach away from Temple, less than a day after Richt gave him a get out of jail free card. When he could have spent the money on ANYONE ELSE.

**** Blake James. Until he's here who really has confidence things will change?

What's so frustrating to me is that it's not even rocket science to figure this out.

DiMare and the couple of other board members who actually care about sports need to take control at this point and just say they are not cutting another check until there is a new athletic director. If the stories are true about those people wanting Cristobal (not sure he is any better, but irrelevant), and BJ told them he is going to go with Diaz, then that is entirely justifiable too.

Advertisement
Under normal circumstances with no COVID and actual attendance at games with revenue coming in, a result like this would have doomed Flake/Manny coming off of last year.

Now we're stuck with these two bozos for another year.

Any Athletic Director that puts Bama and Texas A&M on the schedule and hires the coaches we have must be a ******. Blake James is either an incompetent moron or he's the type that really likes to get tied up and take a firm pegging from the wife.

Huh....

Oh well. Won't ever have to worry about redesigning or making an addition to the trophy room at the Hecht under his guidance, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Advertisement
bj.jpg

A real banner day for Flake James’ sinking athletic program... his football team is humiliated and the men’s basketball team loses to FGCU.

Last edited:
I’d just like to remind everyone that flake james went to mankato state university up here in MN. If you’d like to know anything about the school, anytime you go to that town people will ask if you came home with the “kato clap”. How anyone from there went on to become the AD at the University of Miami is beyond me

Oh, I haven’t forgotten. Manny should have been fired last season after presiding over some of the worst losses in program history, but Blake defended him. He knows nothing about football and he’s just as culpable for our failures as Manny is.

Advertisement
Back