A reason richt might not listen to fans

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
I was thinking maybe Richt stuck with Rosier and didnt listen to fans because when he went against his gut and let fans push him into starting
Fauton Bauta, it was a mess.

Advertisement
I was thinking maybe Richt stuck with Rosier and didnt listen to fans because when he went against his gut and let fans push him into starting

Look man, there is no rhyme or reason. He's getting paid $4m to coach. Either coach and know what you're doing or fall back. Also, if he's relying upon what happened to him at UGA and equating that here, get him the foh. lol. But in all honesty, you may have a point. Which is why we shouldn't hire damaged goods. You see how long Les has been sitting out there? And this dude won an actual National Championship!!

Busta was garbage in New York before he move to Florida and played for Dillard.

So Richt should be going against his gut the only thing going on in there is IBS.

Corch wRecht came out already with a new wrinkle since he's been here...

Don't just hire a highly inexperienced under qualified son as qb corch lol,

other HCs have done that already...

Create a spot for your spouse on staff payroll as well, could be a new trend...

Advertisement
He's not listening, because he's making $4mil a year. He also knows that the AD and BOT likely don't have the stomach for another buyout and coaching search. He could give an rats *** what the fans think.

Recruit better quarterbacks and have legit coaches to coach them instead of putting family and friends on that have no business coaching any level of football

ari.jpg

He has a bad hearing problem

Advertisement
When you are pd 4 million a year I said 4 million, you should be able to figure it out way before us common folk

Advertisement
Back