A real winner--now we know where all that missing equipment from NYC hospitals went

Advertisement
Lets see, guy in Brooklyn selling stuff that "fell off a truck." Has a certain ring to. Selling at extreme mark up instead of discount is little different version. Next thing will be smuggling New Yorkers into other states to avoid the plague. State Trooper need to start checking trunks at the GA line.

Lets see, guy in Brooklyn selling stuff that "fell off a truck." Has a certain ring to. Selling at extreme mark up instead of discount is little different version. Next thing will be smuggling New Yorkers into other states to avoid the plague. State Trooper need to start checking trunks at the GA line.
There are people with rona leaving New York cause they’re scared that if they get worse they won’t have a ventilator to save them.

There are people with rona leaving New York cause they’re scared that if they get worse they won’t have a ventilator to save them.

I have it on good authority from every frigging NYCer I've met in Miami my entire life that NYC is the absolute greatest place it the world and has everything one could possibly need so you must be wrong. As a matter of fact greatest health care was one of their biggest brags. Even my blessed mother told me that and slapped me when I dared to question it. I am sure if I were not just a simple minded Southerner that I would understand why there were always so many of them down here. Then I traveled to NYC for interview after graduating from UM Law and even a simpleton could see it. The place if jack full to the frigging rim with New Yorkers. No wonder they all want out for the slightest excuse. Sorry, mom.

I have it on good authority from every frigging NYCer I've met in Miami my entire life that NYC is the absolute greatest place it the world and has everything one could possibly need so you must be wrong. As a matter of fact greatest health care was one of their biggest brags. Even my blessed mother told me that and slapped me when I dared to question it. I am sure if I were not just a simple minded Southerner that I would understand why there were always so many of them down here. Then I traveled to NYC for interview after graduating from UM Law and even a simpleton could see it. The place if jack full to the frigging rim with New Yorkers. No wonder they all want out for the slightest excuse. Sorry, mom.
I love nyc. But I wouldn’t want to live there. Great to visit every once in a while. But living there no way for me.

Advertisement

Really? That's your take-away?

Zero-point-zero evidence that any of the stuff came from NYC hospitals.

In fact, the article specifically indicates the opposite:

"Customs and Border Patrol records show that a truck from Canada delivered eight pallets of face masks to Solo Supplies."

So, yeah, NOT a case of NYC hospitals selling all of their supplies.

Hustle man if y’all see this man selling medical supplies in NYC call the local authorities 🤣

Advertisement
Really? That's your take-away?

Zero-point-zero evidence that any of the stuff came from NYC hospitals.

In fact, the article specifically indicates the opposite:

"Customs and Border Patrol records show that a truck from Canada delivered eight pallets of face masks to Solo Supplies."

So, yeah, NOT a case of NYC hospitals selling all of their supplies.

I have to imagine (hope) that he was making a joke.

Seems kind of ironic that hospitals & medical professionals are suddenly concerned about the cost of goods & profit margins. Not fun when the rabbit has the gun.

here are 10 examples:

FE709E42-C0EB-4A01-A9FB-9A83E301FF19.jpeg

Advertisement
Back